In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mathews LX or Outback

x fullx full Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
Mathews LX or Outback, I'm going to buy one or the other, I don't know wich, I need help. Thanks Ray.

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Outback

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The LX may be coming down in price as mathews is having a heck of time trying to sell them since the release of the outback. You may find the LX to be a little more forgiving having a longer riser and all. I shoot a mathews outback and absolutely love it very fast and accurate. But being a short bow follow through on every shot is critical for accuracy.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Their both great Bows , I shot both I personally prefer the LX . My advise to you is shoot both and buy the one that you think your most comfortable with. I can't see you going wrong with either. Good luck.[:p]

DON'T BE BUFFALOAED BY EXPERTS AND ELITES. EXPERTS OFTEN POSSES MORE DATA THAN JUDGEMENT. ELEITES CAN BECOME SO INBRED THAT THEY PRODUCE HEMOPHELIACS WHO BLEED TO DEATH AS SOON AS THEY ARE NICKED BY THE REAL WORLD. "COLEN POWELL"[;)]