In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

target research

JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭✭
After a lot of research with archery ranges, discussion with shooters I found that one of the best targets is the Morell Eternaty bag. It has one of the best release characteristics, and supposedly lasts for 50000 shots. It is not designed for broadheads. The bag is replaceable. I bought one and there is no comparison between it and the block. When they said 2 fingers, they meant it.

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    No Offense I know its a good target but personally if I cant shoot my broadheads at it it's not for me. I have the morrel carbon six shooterworks well. arrows are a little hard to pull when using broadheads.[:)]
  • Options
    hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try the block target that Wall Mart sells. Two sides for field points, two sides for broadheads. This target sells for around $30.00 and I have shot the dickens out of mine and it stopps broadheads and feild poins just as good as the day I purchased it. You can't beat the price. The only draw back I can see is you can't leave it out in the rain. Rain will make it fall apart. It takes a bunch of rain but the rain will eventualy win.
    Hornet
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thanks hornet I go through at least 2-3 targets a year. 30 bucks aint bad.[;)][:)]