In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Rigged Giveaway

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
I am going to draw one name out of my hat in 2 hours (or so) that one name will be fishermanben and he will win. Winner receives acknowledgement that he has won a gunbroker giveaway. No strings attached

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watch you pull out the size tag[:D] And the winner is!!!! Size7 3/4[:D][:D][:D] Sorry I couldn't resist, it's my warped sence of humor.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I don't know who to thank. First of all, I'd like to thank Suspension for having such a nice giveaway. My agent, of course, who always tried to get me into the best giveaways. My mom and dad for always believing in me. My crack dealer for always being there when I needed him--Rocko, I'll be calling you later. My girlfriend--I'd kill for your honor, Baby!!! And last but not least the almighty Gun Broker Poofer--Without your absence I would be wasting all of my time on replies that would just be poofed anyway!!! Thank you all(sob)!!!

Ben
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    LMAO Ben!!

Slow down there cowboy! You still have another 1/2 hour or so to go until the drawing, [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    You're right...I must be patient.
    Ben
    edited November -1
    Your patients has played out this time Ben!

You now have full recognition of winning this here giveaway! Next
    time I might send ya something to! [^]

edited November -1
    I am a WINNER. I can't wait to tell all the guys down in the drunk tank!

Ben
    edited November -1
    admitting you have a problem with alcohol is the first step.
    Least that's what they told me in AA while I chuggin down
    cold ones! [8D][;)]

edited November -1
    I have no problem with alcohol. I do, however, have a problem with work. It has been effecting my ability to drink as frequently as I would like. But it is Friday, so I imagine my fix will come shortly.

Ben

"If the hangover came first, alcoholism would be a virtue."--unknown
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AA, isn't that an insurance company?[:D][:D]

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    They say the first stage of alcoholizm is denial. I don't deny anything, I admit, I love beer...beer that comes from all walks of life.....you know I like the dark ones, the pale ones, the yellow ones, I even like the green ones! sorry guys.... all this talk, I need to go get a beer..........
    edited November -1
    We really shouldn't be joking about this, but since bang250 joined
    in then we may as well continue. You know how often he comes around
    [:D][:D][;)]

ben, maybe you consider a new job, something in the brewing
    industry might fit your needs. Or pick the daily drink that
    Bobby Flay is going to have with his meal on the food network.

taco, I do believe they insure relaxation.

bang250, sounds like you actually do have a problem, go to the
    doctor man! That pale and green beer are bad for you!!! [;)]

• MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not the hell with brewing, I want to work at an whiskey distillery on Isley.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Martes
    Not the hell with brewing, I want to work at an whiskey distillery on Isley.

That's one whiskey river that I'd probably end up drowning in. Either that, or after 1 month I'd put down the bottle forever.
    Ben