In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Florida at 6:00 am

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Cant wait to get the heck out of here today. and go hog hunt.
I looked at the weather 80 for high 58 for low should be a great time I will take photos...... only 3and 1/2 more hours of work..[:p][:p]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Cant wait to get the heck out of here today. and go hog hunt.
    I looked at the weather 80 for high 58 for low should be a great time I will take photos...... only 3and 1/2 more hours of work..[:p][:p]

Go get'em buckey!!!!!!!!!! (in my best redneck voice) Kill'em dead.....kill'em deader than dead.....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will try my best...
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Good luck Buckey!!!!.... watch out for Chiggers.. you will most likely be in an area with alot of palmettos and oaks and they will get you good. Best thing is to get some good not so smelly insect repellant. Like Cactus Juice or similar. Make sure you spray your ankles!!!! these things crawl up everything and get in places you really dont want them. They are red and about the size of the tip of a pin... like push pin not ink pen... They burrow into your skin and really itch!!!!! Ask your wife for a bottle of her clear fingernail polish. Any nail polish would work but I think you would look funny with little red or pink dots all over you. If you get bit just cover the area with a dab of the nail polish.

Did you look at any hog tracks? They are very similar to deer tracks but more rounded at the tip and have a claw towards the back which sometimes shows on tracks and other times dont. Look for areas that look like they have been ravaged. Hogs are VERY destructive. They do rub on trees but to scratch off mud mostly. Look for rubs that have mud and or hair in them. I realy hope you get a good one! The larger one can be more gamey but they have great looking cutters when you have them mounted.

I will keep you in my prayers for a safe and productive trip.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck buddy shoot a big one.
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    gl buckey hope you get a big one and not a lot of chiggers they are a pain in the * and other places also
  • Options
    edited November -1
    THANKS GUYS BUT I WILL SWEAT BUT I AIN'[;)]T HUNTING WITH SHORTS OR SHORT SLEEVES.. I HATE MOSQUITOS TICKS AND CHIGGERS ,, I WILL HAVE PLENTY OF REPELENT DOES PARITHIAN WORK.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    get a big un!

Don't get bit.

Ben
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    THANKS GUYS BUT I WILL SWEAT BUT I AIN'[;)]T HUNTING WITH SHORTS OR SHORT SLEEVES.. I HATE MOSQUITOS TICKS AND CHIGGERS ,, I WILL HAVE PLENTY OF REPELENT DOES PARITHIAN WORK.

yes. most the time.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ten more minuites and we gone.........[:p] I heard the little ones are better eating. bt I guess that decision will be made at full draw..[;)]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A little late, but shoot straight...

mmmmmm... BACON, GOOD![;)]!!![:D]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I also am late.[:(] Well shoot em' all Buckey![8D]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    im also late, but shoot em' dead bucky.....and post pics!!!!
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not late read it earlier today just didn't have time to post,,GooD Luck Paul