In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I am bad now

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
just posted this on the communist site

"You really care about what someone says at another site about this site or yourself? This site has become so * about all the little stuff, can't say what you think even somewhere else or if you say it here, it's deleted your banned ect. Just because a moderator doesn't like it, something is deleted. The censorship that has become of this site is just sickening. So much so that if you say the word, Griv, you are bound for a ban.

That sir is not method for growth or improvement of the website."

lets see how long i last

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Good for you and speaking what you think. I don't think I will be going back, I want to, I want to antagonize and suggest Mod changes every 2-3yrs but it would get pulled. I will just be the better person and leave it alone. If they were smart they would shut AT down for a few months then start over. Unfortunately smart and AT don't go together. I'm buyin you a beer when we meet.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Good for you and speaking what you think. I don't think I will be going back, I want to, I want to antagonize and suggest Mod changes every 2-3yrs but it would get pulled. I will just be the better person and leave it alone. If they were smart they would shut AT down for a few months then start over. Unfortunately smart and AT don't go together. I'm buyin you a beer when we meet.

Thats why George Ryals started his site. He is a top archer, used to be the top dog of top dogs and they booted him. I realize there may have been some hard feelings from martin when he went to Copper John, but come on be a little bit more professional then that.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i like the place because its such a vast pool of information, but the bickering is crazy. i belong to a lot of forums for various hobbies in my life and i have never, ever, ever seen a place where almost no one gets along. its sad to watch something with so much potential go down the toilet.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it looks like they nuked the whole thread. that, or i'm blind.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    it looks like they nuked the whole thread. that, or i'm blind.

sure did