In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

some Bast*(d shot my dog!

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
My lab decided that he wanted to go for a run so off he went. Came back and had been shot in the neck! We live in the city limits and it is against the law to discharge a weapon... and BTW there is no leash law in our city. Now I know that he should not have been running but it was after 11 pm and I really didnt think he would bother anyone. We took him to the vet yesterday and he will be fine. Still pisses me off! God help the person if I ever find out who did it! ok vent off...

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Not the dogs fault how does the A hole know the dog diddent get off a leash. Whay a DICK. I hate people like that. They just palin BLOW[:(!]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I've lost two beagles and a * hound, plus my brother lost a lab to people shooting them, consider yourself lucky yours will be okay.
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    what a dumb@$$[:(!][}:)]
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gagirl, if you find out who it is. Wait till your foot gets better and shove it up his ash. And bring a broadhead with you and shove it down his throat.[}:)]
    edited November -1
    gagirl, can you tell if your dog was shot by a pellet gun or firearm?
    Just curious.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    gagirl, can you tell if your dog was shot by a pellet gun or firearm?
    Just curious.

Dont know. Dr said the lead would encapsulate and not to worry about it.(yeah right) He has a good sized hole in his neck. About the size of an Early Pea.
    edited November -1
    Ive had a couple of dogs shotjust keep it clean and keep him insiede for a week or two.. hope he does well. It's hard to find the culpert but if ya do wait a month or so then BANG 250 that gentleman[;)] MY word was not gentleman . [;)]
  • rediceredice Member Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If a dog runs at me in an aggressive manor no matter what time of day, its either A in the country getting shot or B in the city getting a broken jaw/neck. I have done both and wont hesitate to do it again, I don't put up with badly trained dogs. If it comes at me barking it better have a damn good reason.

If you can't keep it on a leash you best train it to act right or face the consciouses. Our city does have a leash law.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by redice
    If a dog runs at me in an aggressive manor no matter what time of day, its either A in the country getting shot or B in the city getting a broken jaw/neck. I have done both and wont hesitate to do it again, I don't put up with badly trained dogs. If it comes at me barking it better have a damn good reason.

If you can't keep it on a leash you best train it to act right or face the consciouses. Our city does have a leash law.

Evedently you haven't a clue to what kind of woman gagirl is because most of us here knows how she feels about her dogs and knows how well she treats/trains them. Her dog got shot because some moronic idiot decided to take a pot shot at her dog.
    edited November -1

BOOOOOOOOOOOO your a scary man. its not the dogs fault ding dong. [xx(] The are dogs around here called pit Bull's and plenty of them You will not break their neck or kick them they just get madder and will tear you apart . Be smart unless your life is threatend same thing when a human starts trouble do the smart thing tough guy[:0] retreat and defuse the situation . Just my advise .[;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

BOOOOOOOOOOOO your a scary man. its not the dogs fault ding dong. [xx(] The are dogs around here called pit Bull's and plenty of them You will not break their neck or kick them they just get madder and will tear you apart . Be smart unless your life is threatend same thing when a human starts trouble do the smart thing tough guy[:0] retreat and defuse the situation . Just my advise .[;)]

Theres a reason I carry a 4" benchmade folder in my right pocket.
    edited November -1
    Let me give you some advise. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you sounding like a punk.[:(!] So after you kill the dog you get arrested for carring a concelead weapon[:o)] a 4"' knife is illegal at least here. unless your hunting or fishing. Be cool man.[:)] Ive been bit before and usually most dogs bite out of fear.

Yep wel I kepp a Howitzer in my back pocket just in case that attack poodle comes after me I wont hesitate for one second to vaporize that killer.[:D][:D][:D] Oh you kill me dude.[8D]
    edited November -1

Let me give you some advise. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you sounding like a punk.[:(!] So after you kill the dog you get arrested for carring a concelead weapon[:o)] a 4"' knife is illegal at least here. unless your hunting or fishing. Be cool man.[:)] Ive been bit before and usually most dogs bite out of fear.

Yep wel I kepp a Howitzer in my back pocket just in case that attack poodle comes after me I wont hesitate for one second to vaporize that killer.[:D][:D][:D] Oh you kill me dude.[8D]

Theres no Length requirment in Minnesota. I keep a benchmade folder in my pocket for self defense, doesnt matter if its human or animal, it will still do some dammage if needed. Also is a good all around go to knife for just about anything.

When I was 4 years old I was attacked by a german shepard and recieved over 180 stiches on my head and another 60+ in my right arm. I am not afraid of dogs, and I don't hate them. I just dont underestimate them. If a dog gets to close and is acting agressively it gets hurt, and no cop is going to arrest me for defending myself from an un secure attacking dog.

If you don't like that to bad, chain your dogs up or keep them in your yard if your in the city and if your in the country have them trained not to attack people. I am not the only one who will hurt your dog if it attacks them. I learned it from my dad and he learned it from his a good swift kick under the chin of a dog will eather break its jaw or its neck, eather way it wont be biting you anytime soon.

If it was just some * shooting your dog from a distance for fun then he should be the one in the hospital. I don't know how your train your dogs or how well manored they are however theres a lot of people out there who don't train there dogs and let them run around free, and some of them go to jail for it. Because there dogs attack people its not uncommon and im just stating my opinion on the matter, if your letting your dogs run free in the city you just asking for trouble.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    redice, come on now. How many times have you even seen a vicious lab?

Bottom line is, it probably took a poop on somebody's property, or was trying to hump their bichon, and got a pellet in the neck because of it.

It's also important to add that gagirl lives in an island community, and their rules are very different from even rural wisconsin or wherever it is you're from.

No need to act like Johnny Bad *. We're all proud that you can defend yourself from a dog that appears aggressive. Nobody wants a mean dog running loose, but this time it's just not the case.

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Bottom line is, it probably took a poop on somebody's property, or was trying to hump their bichon, and got a pellet in the neck because of it.

It's also important to add that gagirl lives in an island community, and their rules are very different from even rural wisconsin or wherever it is you're from.

No need to act like Johnny Bad *. We're all proud that you can defend yourself from a dog that appears aggressive. Nobody wants a mean dog running loose, but this time it's just not the case.

Ben
    well put Ben You are kinder than I...
    edited November -1

Ben
    well put Ben You are kinder than I...

It's his feminine side that's makes him so appealing[:I]
    edited November -1

1. Will bet that my dogs are 2 of the best trained/bred/treated ones you would ever come in contact with.

2. Do what you said here and you will serve a mandatory 6 months in jail.

3. My dogs would not attack anyone unless they were hurting one of the pack.( being our family)

4. If you think for 1 second you could break the neck/jaw of my lab or my catahoula you are insane. They would overpower you the second you attempted.

5. You are a dipshi* and an *. Bring that attitude on down to Ga. We will see how froggy you get with that 4" Benchmade.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl

1. Will bet that my dogs are 2 of the best trained/bred/treated ones you would ever come in contact with.

Like I said in an earlier post, I have no idea how your dogs are trained or how they behave. Most cities have a leash law even the best behaving dogs around there masters can misbehave while away from them.

I don't know what your local laws are but around here if your attacked by a dog and kill it its not you who go to jail its the dogs owner.

3. My dogs would not attack anyone unless they were hurting one of the pack.( being our family)

4. If you think for 1 second you could break the neck/jaw of my lab or my catahoula you are insane. They would overpower you the second you attempted.

If your dogs are trained that well for fighting it would probably be best that you keep them locked up or face the consiquences.

5. You are a dipshi* and an *. Bring that attitude on down to Ga. We will see how froggy you get with that 4" Benchmade.

I would hate to see you around if somones cat attacked your dog, sounds like you would be the scarier of the 2

Like I said earlier I don't know how your dogs are trained and if it wasnt attacking the person who shot it then he should be the one in the hospital not your dog. However theres lots of people out there who are deathly afraid of dogs even if there not visouce, if your dog was to scare them theres no telling what they would do. Letting your dogs roam free anywhere is just not a good idea, if you plan on keeping them.
    edited November -1
    taco, are you coming on to me?[:0][:D]

Ben
    edited November -1

Like I said in an earlier post, I have no idea how your dogs are trained or how they behave. Most cities have a leash law even the best behaving dogs around there masters can misbehave while away from them.

I don't know what your local laws are but around here if your attacked by a dog and kill it its not you who go to jail its the dogs owner.

If your dogs are trained that well for fighting it would probably be best that you keep them locked up or face the consiquences.

I would hate to see you around if somones cat attacked your dog, sounds like you would be the scarier of the 2

Like I said earlier I don't know how your dogs are trained and if it wasnt attacking the person who shot it then he should be the one in the hospital not your dog. However theres lots of people out there who are deathly afraid of dogs even if there not visouce, if your dog was to scare them theres no telling what they would do. Letting your dogs roam free anywhere is just not a good idea, if you plan on keeping them.

Never said my dogs were trained for fighting. Never said I "let them roam free" They just wont take crap off someone trying to hurt them for no reason.... you really are a dipshi* keep putting words in others mouths.

By the way you made it to college with that awful spelling?
    edited November -1
    By the way.. you may want to check your laws better. Carrying that 4" folder on any school grounds or state grounds (college) is a felony in your state.

Section 609.02 and 609.66
    edited November -1

Ben

Hell I have been ever since I met you in person[:D] you sexy thang you. Now that's out of the way, when are we going trollin for fat chicks?
    edited November -1
    By the way.. you may want to check your laws better. Carrying that 4" folder on any school grounds or state grounds (college) is a felony in your state.

609.66 only covers dangerous wepons, a pocket knife, utility knife, folding knife etc is not covered under this only knifes designed as a weapon and capable of producing death or great * harm.

A benchmade folder is not its a utility knife, the only knifes that fit in the catagory have bleeders, are full tange and have handguards also know in some instances as "combat knifes". For instance if you were carrying a k-bar around you would be breaking the law.

Some colleges think more of a person's skills than a persons grammer, maybe I cant punctuate/spell worth a damn but when it comes to makeing parts fit within 10000th of an inch I have no problem.
    edited November -1
    See Red we tried to save you from the wrath of gagirl. but NO0000000000 you wouldent listen,, [:0]

Ill bet that GA Girk would woup your * if she could get her hands on you right now.... You woke the sleeping giant. Do you like to play with fire??? Just wondering[:0]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

Ben

Hell I have been ever since I met you in person[:D] you sexy thang you. Now that's out of the way, when are we going trollin for fat chicks?

New Years resolution: No more fat chicks. It's been hard, but I'm doing well. But yeah if you want to go trolling for fat chicks, I'm pretty much game about any time.[:D]

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

Ben

New Years resolution: No more fat chicks. It's been hard, but I'm doing well. But yeah if you want to go trolling for fat chicks, I'm pretty much game about any time.[:D]

Ben
    [:0][:0][:0] THAT'S IT I AM NOW I'M SCARED TO COM TO ILLINOIS.
    SHOULD I BRING SOME BLOW UP DOLLS OR SOMTHING. YIKES[:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Buckey, are you even listening? BRING TWINKIES!!!

Ben
    edited November -1

609.66 only covers dangerous wepons, a pocket knife, utility knife, folding knife etc is not covered under this only knifes designed as a weapon and capable of producing death or great * harm.

A benchmade folder is not its a utility knife, the only knifes that fit in the catagory have bleeders, are full tange and have handguards also know in some instances as "combat knifes". For instance if you were carrying a k-bar around you would be breaking the law.

Some colleges think more of a person's skills than a persons grammer, maybe I cant punctuate/spell worth a damn but when it comes to makeing parts fit within 10000th of an inch I have no problem.

May want to read your laws a wee bit closer...
    edited November -1

gAGIRL YOUR A BIT LIKE ME WHEN SOMEONE ROCKS THE BOAT, HE'S KIND'A A GOOFBALL JUST LET IT GO SOME PEOPLE JUST DANCE TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERANT DRUM. MORE IMPORTSNT HOW'S THE DOG DOING[:)]
    edited November -1

How so? What I stated has been verified in court, if you want I can go look up the exact cases of president. If you know of a ruleing to the contrary I would like to hear about it, and im sure a lot of plumbers, construction workers and teachers would to.
    edited November -1

gAGIRL YOUR A BIT LIKE ME WHEN SOMEONE ROCKS THE BOAT, HE'S KIND'A A GOOFBALL JUST LET IT GO SOME PEOPLE JUST DANCE TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERANT DRUM. MORE IMPORTSNT HOW'S THE DOG DOING[:)]
    You are right Buckey... wow I am like you whoda thought...I see a therapy bill in my future. Will ignore the idiot.

Gus is doing well. Still will be on meds for a bit but his silly old self. Blu, although still a rough player, has yet to grab his neck like he normally does. Amazes me that dogs really sense when eachother is hurt and where it hurts.

I think he will be fine. Time to take them to Champney Island for their nightly run...

Have a wonderful night!

Thanks to all my knights in archery armor! Hugs and kisses
    edited November -1
    Gagirl it sounds like your dog will be just fine[:)][:D][8D] That makes my day.
    It's too bad the guy that shot your dog is just like this redice guy.[xx(]
    I've been gone a couple days. Sure did miss a lot.
    You take care. Jim[:)]
    edited November -1
    GAGIRL YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIL ANYTING.[^] see YA LATER REDICE[;)]
  • hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gagirl-

Did I read your post correctly? Your Catahoula is named Blu? That was the name of my Catahoula![:D]
    Hope your other puppy is doing well and makes a full recovery.

Now, When are we going hawg huntin'?[8D]

Cody
  • FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Gagirl it sounds like your dog will be just fine[:)][:D][8D] That makes my day.
    It's too bad the guy that shot your dog is just like this redice guy.

Ditto! It takes a "bigger" person to apologize.