In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Update

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Well I headed to the creek Friday morning to set lines and catch
the big ones.
Caught the BIG zero on rod and reel!
Only had 6 total from drop lines.
It started raining at 4AM Saturday and when I left at noon
Saturday it was still raining! [:(!] All my stuff is still
soaked out in the garage
I had two that weighed in just above 20#'s, but I could even
take a picture cause of all the rain. Figured I'd get skinned
if I brought home a wet muddy brand new digital camera. [:D]
And to beat all that, when I got home and was standing in the
garage wet clear to my underwear and mud all over my pants and
boots, my fiancee had the nerve to ask me why I even do that
if it's gonna rain on me. [}:)] woman, can't live without em and can't get'em to understand you[:D][;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    ...my fiancee had the nerve to ask me why I even do that
    if it's gonna rain on me. [}:)] woman, can't live without em and can't get'em to understand you[:D][;)]

If she understood, you'd have to by twice the amount of equipment.
    Ben
  • MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No the quote is "Women, you can't live withem and can't shoot 'em!" [:D]
    Tried, but they're not like us, they don't die and stay down.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    After using up my 3/4 full can of deep woods off I doubted she would be happy being down there with me, [:D], she used to go some though. It was another location and we camped in a pasture field so it wasn't muddy, not as many bugs, and had an actual ramp to get into the boat, not a muddy slide down the bank. [:D]

Martes, LOL

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Well I headed to the creek Friday morning to set lines and catch
    the big ones.
    Caught the BIG zero on rod and reel!
    Only had 6 total from drop lines.
    It started raining at 4AM Saturday and when I left at noon
    Saturday it was still raining! [:(!] All my stuff is still
    soaked out in the garage
    I had two that weighed in just above 20#'s, but I could even
    take a picture cause of all the rain. Figured I'd get skinned
    if I brought home a wet muddy brand new digital camera. [:D]
    And to beat all that, when I got home and was standing in the
    garage wet clear to my underwear and mud all over my pants and
    boots, my fiancee had the nerve to ask me why I even do that

[;)]Fiancee A' Just remebmer this" THE ENGAGEMENT RING" THE WEDDING RING" AND THE SUFFER-ING[B)][B)]MISERY LOVES COMPANY. sorry Pal.[^]
    edited November -1
    Buckeyboy, no suffering or misery for me my man. I have yet to
    know any female that cannot walk right out of my life if it's
    needed. I figure when I am to the point that I can't live
    without having a woman then I will reconsider, but until then
    she can walk down my drive just as easy as she walked up it.
    Currently my "can't" live without list includes water & food, [^]

edited November -1
    Suspension, way to be, man. Lay down the law from the get-go. If I were you, I'd be like, "Woman, if you don't quit demolishing my hunting equipment, you are going to be outside!!! Now, quit saying my cooking tastes bad and take your laundry to the damn laundry room while I do the dishes!!!" That'd shut her up in a hurry!!![;)][:D][:p]
  • MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the best comment I've heard about married life(I'm not) is from a friend of mine: a wedding ring is the biggest hole you'll see after getting married!!. [:D][:p]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Buckeyboy, no suffering or misery for me my man. I have yet to
    know any female that cannot walk right out of my life if it's
    needed. I figure when I am to the point that I can't live
    without having a woman then I will reconsider, but until then
    she can walk down my drive just as easy as she walked up it.
    Currently my "can't" live without list includes water & food, [^]

[}:)] "Yea sure" Thats why she she told you running over you Bow was an accident, Bows get ran over all the time Sus[?][?]HMMMMMMM.Just joking. I'm sure she's very nice. well pretty sure[;)][;)]
    edited November -1
    Ben, LMAO! She does tell me my cooking sucks (sometimes), I tell her to do her laundry a lot and I do the dishes a lot. So your reply got me rolling! I do the dishes and clean a lot mainly cause I am one of those * clean people, got to have everything spick and span all the time. [:D][:D]

Martes, from what I hear your friend is completely right on his comment. [:(]

Buckeyboy, I do believe her running over my bow was an accident, least it better have been. [:(!] [;)] She can be nice, but she is also very good at being a beoootch to. [;)]
  • hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guy's ya'll need to come down South and pick up a wife. Most of the gals down here can out shoot, out hunt and out do there men, of course we won't admit. And besides if your real fortunit, you might find one who's family owns several hundred acres of prime white tail land. Then you will be happy to do a few chores and take the family vacation during the summer months and the ocasional trip during hunting season to be able to have a great place to hunt. Good luck

Hornet
    edited November -1
    hornet, can you send us pictures so we can pick one out?

Gosh are we all rude or just me? some woman's group is gonna log on here and give us all an ear full...[:D][:D][:D]

edited November -1
    Hornet, do they have mail order brides that come out of Alabama?

Ben
  • hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guy's according to some pole that was sent out. I never seem to be in on these pole things, the best looking ladys are south of the Massion Dixon line. Before everyone jumps on me with both feet, this was on the news, I did not make this up. Pictures would not do our ladies justice, you will have to come down here to Gulf Shores, Biloxi, Mobile, Pensacola , Panama City to see for your self.Ya'll better hurry though, summer will be over soon and the lovly ladys won't be back out until tne beaches open up again. Well that's not quite right. We love our football down here guys and gals both, so if you want to see them in the winter time come on down to one of our games at just about any college and you can see our Southern girls first hand. Of course if you come to a game with one of the northern teams play our Southern teams you will get to see an old fashion stomp and romp of the visiting team also. Have a nice day

Hornet
    PS I am just a little one sided on this , can you tell.
    edited November -1
    I am all. I just love looking at pretty ladies. Wonder if that mason dixon line can be stretched up into Ohio? Sure could use some improvement in our scenery around here...[;)]