In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HUH!?

ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
Well it is not totally archery related, but it will dramatically change my hunting and shooting!? I am legally seperated as of this morning! So far been pretty good but still haven't sold my house yet though.[B)]

Comments

• DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    well if you are happy with your decison.......good for you.....i guess. just watch out for what she takes........knew a guy that got divorced and she took ALL his guns.......[B)]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats, If its what YOU want!?!
    Sorry for ya, If its not!?!
    [?]
    Enos,keep lookin forward, Remember, Life is alot like drivin. You look in the rear view mirror once in a while to see whats behind you but you have to look forward or you'll crash...Advice Mom gave me once![;)]
  • bigal125bigal125 Member Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Remember, Life is alot like drivin. You look in the rear view mirror once in a while to see whats behind you but you have to look forward or you'll crash...

Dirtyrat, I really like that quote! You mind if I borrow that from you...or your Mom, or whomever?

Enos, hope it changes things in a good way for ya! Best of luck to you...

Big Al (thinking that you find the dernest things on the bowhunting forum...I mean that in a good way, o'course [;)] )
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck. Hope it free's up a bunch of time for hunting!!!!
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear about that bud, it should free up some hunting time for you. As for having an effect on your shooting it seems to have a different effect on everyone, I actually got better.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Well it is not totally archery related, but it will dramatically change my hunting and shooting!? I am legally seperated as of this morning! So far been pretty good but still haven't sold my house yet though.[B)]

Best of luck bro, ya know how to get in touch if you want to tip a few back.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    It won't change your huntin' to much, I won't let it. You know we can make a huntin trip real cheap if money gets to be an issue. And as far as having the boys on weekends well we just have to get them huntin. Problem solved. [;)]

Cody can sit with me, Lane can sit with you,[:D]

I can hear it now, "DADDY LOOK A DEER!" [:D][;)][:D]

Yep I can hear it from the other side of the woods.[:D]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Enos.. I dont know what to say. It's not easy... been there done that and no matter how bad it may have been it will still hurt. Keep sane for your kids, never... and I do mean NEVER say anything bad about their mom infront of them!!!!! You will be in my thoughts.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good luck enos.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sorry to hear that gl to you everything will work out for the best
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you everyone, but Bang. You should take your future son-in-law with you![;)][:D][:D][:D] But what you say is true he is now making a captain and coke even though I told him I would make it, He said
    I WILL DO IT, I WILL DO IT DADDY![:D]
    TRUE!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Hope it all works out for ya enos. Just keep them kids coming around alot and all will be fine.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like I have said b-4 she will be taking the good comp with her(due to her buisiness paying for it) so we are killing the NET at home so it will be even less posting for me![:(][xx(]
    Dabowman, see I am also one who has been here a little while and doesn't have too many posts![:D] BUT I read a whole lot of them!

I will be here every time I can get a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Like I have said b-4 she will be taking the good comp with her(due to her buisiness paying for it) so we are killing the NET at home so it will be even less posting for me![:(][xx(]
    Dabowman, see I am also one who has been here a little while and doesn't have too many posts![:D] BUT I read a whole lot of them!

I will be here every time I can get a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    well, i hope you visit often.....[:)]