In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cable guards

sharkman69sharkman69 Member Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭
I have a Golden Eagle Evolution XT, which I am extremely pleased with. Right now, I'm using a ball bearing type of cable guard, but I occasionally have problems with it coming apart and making noise. I want a new cable guard, but I'm not sure which one to buy. Any suggestions?

Comments

• hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    try replacing it with a standard bar cable guide. You should be able to contact Golden Eagle and they can tell you witch one to buy or you could buy one through them.

Hornet
  • sharkman69sharkman69 Member Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I already have the standard cable guard. The reason I replaced it was to have a new cable guard that reduced friction. Unfortunately, the ball bearing guide I have now doesn't hold together too well, which is why I was asking about something else. Anyone else have any other suggestions?
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    About everything I have on my bow is from limbsaver. Including cable slide and a cable dampener. They have about all ya need on a bow.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!