In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gagirl!!!!

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
Bout a month before school starts here, I wanted to know if you'd consider a trade for my 15yr old daughter for your son? Just til school begins, and hopefully she'd come back with a better attitude. Otherwise one of us ain't makin it til 16 and at this point it's a toss up[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! anim_beer.gif

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Oh I can't wait. 3 girls all in the teenage years.[:(] It will be so much fun[B)][:(]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Taco send her on down!!!! Davids 2 went to go live with their mom. His daughter left at Christmas time and son left at spring break. House with rules vs. house without rules. I understand why they decided to go down there but unfortunatly I think it has ruined their lives. The 15 yr old, Victoria, had her 17 yr old bf spending the night in her bed within a month of moving down there. She was 14 and mom said it was ok. It's really sad and very hard on David and me both. We now only have my daughter who is 10. Her dad disappeared when she was 2 so thank GOD we dont have to deal with ex's on both fronts!!!!

But seriously send her down. Sometimes a few weeks at the beach can really change a girl!!!!!!! I will get her on a board, but that may cause her to never want to leave.

But hey I understand what you are going thru. Stand firm because it wont pass quickly. I hope that you and her mom agree on child rearing because it is much harder when there are 2 parents to play against eachother.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, her mother and I both agree on child rearing, and we also both agree that aliens have taken over her body. Bang I feel for ya bro, all those hormones under 1 roof might drive ya nuts[:D]

edited November -1
    I always thought that kids needed to be put in pods at 10-12 and not released until 19-20.

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    What about just locked in the closet or basement?

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    lol... I feel for ya Bang... one guy in the house with 4 women. Man you do realize that there will be 1 week every month that you will do nothing right? You will need a dog house to hide in.

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    Ya got mail gagirl, on another subject matter.

• gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:gagirl Posted - 07/18/2005 : 10:53:26 AM
    lol... I feel for ya Bang... one guy in the house with 4 women. Man you do realize that there will be 1 week every month that you will do nothing right? You will need a dog house to hide in.

Yeah but imagine if they are staggered weeks.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    quote:gagirl Posted - 07/18/2005 : 10:53:26 AM

Yeah but imagine if they are staggered weeks.

Thats really not funny.[}:)][:D][;)]

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Bang, just wait until you're on your first family vacation, all in the same auto, with all 4 PMS'ing. I've been there, and I have the scars to prove it. Don't learn the hard way: When planning a vacation make sure to approve the "schedule" with your wife.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    I can see the future. We have a GB get together and all are looking quite well. Ben struttin his stuff, Susp, Gogo, Zilla, Enos(who? haven't seen him in a while),Buckey and Taco still as ugly as sin, Gagirl lookin fine as ever. Then there's Bang, 40 yrs old, bald headed(from pulling it out) looking 90, all of his dreams gone like the dust on his(well you know what) His young looking bride and 3 beautiful daughters push him around in his wheelchair.[:D][:D]

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    IS he on DRUGS[?]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    IS he on DRUGS[?]

yup and has a drool bib on LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm glad I have the one son (17) and knows dad has the push threshold of ? in. I feel for you Bang and Taco, you too Gagirl but I always wanted a girl too .The wife barely made it thru the one. It just wasn't worth another try.[:o)]

MLMorgan
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Still here Taco! Just been really busy with my sons baseball and then there was the little leauge allstars he was in. Games damn near every night (that it wasn't raining, finally) Had my sister and familly in from Colorado and drank every night til they were gone.[:p][xx(][xx(]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
    edited November -1
    Anyone seen my teeth?[}:)][:D]

• reddnekreddnek Member Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a wife,2 daughters, female cat and dog trust me it was always somebodys week