In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Buckey!!!!!!

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you do decide to come here next year give me a little advanced notice and i'll put you up for a day or two and take ya hunting at my spot. Nuther thang, if'n ya get bored here's a lil something for you to pass the timejerkit.gif

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! anim_beer.gif

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    If you do decide to come here next year give me a little advanced notice and i'll put you up for a day or two and take ya hunting at my spot. Nuther thang, if'n ya get bored here's a lil something for you to pass the time[IMG]Why thanks for offering to choke my chicken thas very hospitible of Ya[:D][:D] http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a202/taco413/jerkit.gif[/IMG]

• Options
    edited November -1
    What[?] no comment[:D] BTW ya got mail monkeyboy

• Options
    edited November -1
    Why thats mighty hospitible of ya offering to choke my chicken ifen We get bored Boy you folks out that way really are nice.[;)][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hey now! I'm not chokin anything unless you come out and we go to the bar then I might choke down some shots and beers.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not you Bang[;)] Taco hey who knows maybe he will let you hunt too just dont get bored[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey monkeyboy, I tried e-mailin you at your work addy and it was undeliverable, you change addresses or what's up?

• Options
    edited November -1
    NO? here it is prusso@cclcustom.com Don't attatch anyting questionable please.I need this Job to make money to hunt[:D][:D]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Don't attatch anyting questionable please.I need this Job to make money to hunt[:D][:D]

uhhh...dammit buckey!!! You make life hard.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!