In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

new happy thread

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
So I felt the urge to do some grillin' with a super cold barley soda in hand. So I get the charcoal grill ready, soak the coals yada yada. Then I realize I need some meat to cook so I grab some deer burger and deer roast from some deer I had harvested last season with my bow (tryin to keep archery related). Mixed some seasoning in the burger and seasoned and forked the roast. Threw them on the grill for a bit sippin another soda while they cooked. Oh I wish I had pics to show this was only the second time I have done a roast on the grill. It all came out awsome. I'm freakin hungry just thinkin about it. Love that Tonys cajun season on deer meat along with a little injected worchtashire (?SP?) and liquid smoke mix. Oh and I used some real wood chips that had soaked for a couple hours for some added real smoke flavor. [:p] Anyone else hungry?

75 DAYS

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow Bang that sounds really tasty. I have never tried that Tonys cajun where could I get some? Have you ever tried montreal steak seasoning? That is pretty much my favorite. I would like to try that cajun seasoning though.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Bass pro, I think cabelas and if you have a dicks sporting goods they carry it on occassion. I have seen the adds on the OTDC for it also. I have used the montreal a bunch that is some real good stuff.
    I'll see if I can find you a link for the tonys
    Here ya go. just a note for ya, we use this stuff on everything. I even put it on popcorn sometimes

http://www.cajun-outdoor-cooking.com/tc00001_original_creole_seasoning.htm

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya'll talkin about Tony Chachere? If so here it is www.tonychachere.com This one is good to. www.bayoumagic.com

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! anim_beer.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I was angry [:(!]now I'm hungry[:p][:p][:p]I can almost smell it from here.
    edited November -1
    Yep taco thats the one. That is actually the site I was lookin for but couldn't find it. Thanks

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya'll made me hungry so I made some BLT's with fresh tomatoes from my neighbors garden. [:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! anim_beer.gif
    edited November -1
    speakin' of gardens mine looks like s*#t. my sweet corn barely made knee high. my peppers never made it up. the only thing that looks good that I planted is the sunflowers and I planted them for the dove. Uhuh dove, another outstanding meal from the grill with some bacon, ummmm.icon_smile_drooling.gif