In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

38 days

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
And it's all over. [V]

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    And it's all over. [V]
    No it's just the beginning for the next season[;)]
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Haha we got a countdown for next season, tagged out for a buckl so I can't wait to sit in a tree on the new property lookin for a buck. I think I'm gonna turkey hunt there in the spring get the lay of the land a little more
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:tagged out for a buck

I still have 2 buck tags. Haven't got one yet. I do have 3 doe tho.
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How'd you get to be sooo lucky? haha in ohio I think even with special permits you can only kill one buck.[xx(]
  • pre6422hornetpre6422hornet Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    How'd you get to be sooo lucky? haha in ohio I think even with special permits you can only kill one buck.[xx(]

You are correct A.Gun. Ohio is a one buck only state. Not a bad thing though. It helps the bucks to grow bigger and older. Match that with some awesome genetics and we have some of the best big buck hunting in the country.

Pre
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    I have until the end of this month at my lease and until the end of January in the bow only county next to mine (if I can find a place to hunt there).
    I still have 2 buck tags and 6 doe tags left. I really don't need any more deer (I have 4 in the freezer), but I would like to get one to give to my in-laws and another to give to a guy that I know that used to hunt all the time, but just finished up with colon cancer treatment, so he can't hunt.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    only been hunting 3 times so far this year seen 2 last Sat whould have needed to shoot both to make a decent sandwich