In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

funny stuff

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
A little old guy is walking around in a supermarket calling out, Crisco, Crissssssscoooo!'

Soon an assistant manager approaches and says, 'Sir, the Crisco is in aisle 3.'

The old guy replies, 'Oh, I'm not looking for the cooking stuff. I'm calling my wife. She's in here somewhere'

The clerk is astonished. 'Your wife's name is Crisco?'

The old guy answers, 'Oh no, no, no. I only call her that when we're out in public.'

'I see,' said the clerk. 'What do you call her at home?'

'Lard *.'

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I hope I don't get in troouble for this but you all have to read this it is some funny s#&t.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=205234

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thats pretty funny I always let em rip.[:0]
    edited November -1
    I was laughin' so dang hard I was almost cryin'. Same hear let'em fly.

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If'n ya can do it at the right time you might just fart/grunt up a buck[:D]

"Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool"anim_naughty.gif
    edited November -1
    Taco You got Mail[:)]
    edited November -1
    anim_fart.gif

edited November -1
    My buddy was up in his tree and had to take a SHI## So he pooped in his fanny pack and zippes it up. I thought it ws pretty funny.[:D]
    edited November -1
    One of the guys I hunt with always, it never fails we get to the woods and the mud is at the gate.

Now this same fella when we where gettin ready to walk to stands was foldin up some TP and puttin it in his pocket and he looked at me and said "you got any" I said "no" so he said "here take some just in case" Well he must have known something i didn't cause it got used. I had to hurry down out of the tree and it was almost not fast enough.

edited November -1
    Ihate having to get down once i'm up I feel like ive been seen. But have gotten down and even changed stand locations and kill one 20 min later so ya just never know. I do know when the cramps get bad enough the pants cant come off fast enough. then bang
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That hurt. I have tears.I think I shart my pants.[:o)]

MLMorgan
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's really sad is that if he were to market them, some idiots would probably buy them!!![:o)]

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    My buddy was up in his tree and had to take a SHI## So he pooped in his fanny pack and zippes it up. I thought it ws pretty funny.[:D]

What the _____ ????????

my O my, sure am glad I have not experienced anything like that.

(conversation between wife & husband, from Rhode Island, when husband returns from hunting trip): Hey hun, whatcha got in that fanny pack? Just poop dear.