In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone else.........

furhollerfurholler Member Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
gassed about bow season just around the corner?!!![^]

"Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains...No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue: and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."-Patrick Henry

Comments

• ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WWWAAAAAHHHHOOOO!!!!!!! Oh, I mean yes![:D] Bang and I just took an old T.V. tower down from my dads house to use as ladders for some new(more) stand opp's and are taking them down to southern Illinois this weekend. If this weekend does'nt get us even more pumped nothing will.[^]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I am already losing sleep!. Dreamt of the big one last night.
    Hopeing to sit in a tree this weekend and do a little videoin'. provided I getg all my other work done.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • furhollerfurholler Member Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    WWWAAAAAHHHHOOOO!!!!!!! Oh, I mean yes![:D] Bang and I just took an old T.V. tower down from my dads house to use as ladders for some new(more) stand opp's and are taking them down to southern Illinois this weekend. If this weekend does'nt get us even more pumped nothing will.[^]

The tower thing is a great idea! Do you guys hunt private or public land? I have a few acres to myself and my in-laws own 100 acres surrounding it. I am juiced! There is a nice buck I knicknamed "Ben" I have been chasing for three seasons now. I want him so bad I can smell 'im cookin' on the grill![:)]

"Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains...No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue: and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."-Patrick Henry
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote: I am already losing sleep!. Dreamt of the big one last night.
    Hopeing to sit in a tree this weekend and do a little videoin'. provided I getg all my other work done.

Bang...something tells me its your deer hunting magazines in the bathroom that have all the picture pages stuck together and not the pages in Hefner's publication?!! Or...maybe both? You got it bad son.

[:D][:0][;)][:D]
  • hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't wait for season! Everyone been shooting a lot?

KungFu.gif
    Opinions are like azzholes, eveyone's got one, and this just happens to be mine!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by furholler
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29

The tower thing is a great idea! Do you guys hunt private or public land? I have a few acres to myself and my in-laws own 100 acres surrounding it. I am juiced! There is a nice buck I knicknamed "Ben" I have been chasing for three seasons now. I want him so bad I can smell 'im cookin' on the grill![:)]

Private mainly.

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr

Bang...something tells me its your deer hunting magazines in the bathroom that have all the picture pages stuck together and not the pages in Hefner's publication?!! Or...maybe both? You got it bad son.

Yep! anim_bannana.gif
    [:D]

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr

Yep! anim_bannana.gif
    [:D]

72 days!!!!if you count today

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    When I go to N dakota I'm going to video as much as I can I will make soe copies and send them to you guys so ya can see the country some deer Hopfully at least 1 big dead deer at my feet. any way beautiful country I know you guys will enjoy watching some video.[;)]
    edited November -1
    What all are you actually hunting while there? Whitetail, muley, turkey? Just curious. Video would be really cool.

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Big whitetails [:p][:p][:p] Bow only[;)]