In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Skiing

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Went skiing this past weekend with the g/f and her family. MY GOD, I have never done the crazy sport and they are like pros lol. I got it after about an hour and tried to go down a few of the more challenging trails and ended up falling all the time so I stuck to the beginner trails. The funny thing is with all of the people there I still noticed deer tracks and saw a few turkey tracks...crazy haha.

Comments

• Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to ski 25-30yrs ago. A lot of fun but I don't think I'll ever try it again.....probably kill myself if I do.[8D]
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry if I can't be on much anymore, baseball has started up again and I am really devoted lol. I'll be on late nights and weekends so if I don't talk to any of you hope you are all doing well.
  • aw3olaw3ol Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While I was living in Colorado, I had the pleasure of skiing the Resort "Turkey Tracks???" of Purgatory, on the beginners slope never really got it up to the top. "thought i'd might try cross country for awhile!" If you ever just want to have a good time with friends, you got to visit Stoner Lodge, when I was there it was a rope tow line that went about half way up. WolfCreek sounds like a hoot???

[B)]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you go to Mad river?
  • elkoholicelkoholic Member Posts: 5,130
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    Sorry if I can't be on much anymore, baseball has started up again and I am really devoted lol. I'll be on late nights and weekends so if I don't talk to any of you hope you are all doing well.

What position(s) do you play?
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    elk that post was from years ago haha. I used to play centerfield and third baseman. Junior in college now haha that was from highschool.
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Skiing is a great sport if you stay in shape and take it slow as you age. Watch out for those double diamonds!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpage
    Skiing is a great sport if you stay in shape and take it slow as you age. Watch out for those double diamonds!

New sport Bow sking[8D][:D]