In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

BUCK!

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well tonight was the night. Really windy probobly 30-50 mph winds. It shutup around the last hour and I decided to rattle a bit. Minutes later a nice 8 point and 4-6 point walked in 20 yards of my stand. They began to fight (best thing I have ever seen) and I thought he was gonna kill the little deer. After about 5 or so minutes they ended and the little one ran off, leaving the bigger one broadside at 20 yards...c-ya lol. I nailed him in the lung or lungS and he ran about 100-150 yards. Weighed about 140 pounds gutted. Should have pics soon!!!! I never thought I would have killed a buck on a night like tonight, it was awesome! That's 4 deer ( 2 doe, 2 bucks) in my 4 years of deer hunting [:D] [:p]

Comments

• Options
    Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    Congrats A.Gun! Any bow kill is a trophy. [:D]

Neo-Jedi Order
    th_reblogo.gif
    th_mce10.gif
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    nice shooting bud

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CONGRATS on the great shot. I got a roll of film back from processing last night and got a nice medium sized buck. I would post it but it's just a little out of range for my camera and the rack is just barely visable and "grainy" looking. It's about as wide as it's ears with tines about 8" or so tall. I know I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him!

Mr.prissypants: what's with the insignia in your signature? For some reason I hardly doubt you rate it.

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Terrific.... Isin't it great when your thinking oh man Im wasting my time then[:p] Bam[:0] ya got deer around ya,[:0] congrads. on the deer and nice shot. Looks like everone doing pretty good so far this year. Looking foward to the pix[;)]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    congrats man, hurry up with them pics...

39 and counting...
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Way to go!

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Awesome!!! Good shootin!

[^][^][^][^][^][^][^]

Ben

24.gif
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats! Can't wait for pics.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As soon as either my mom or s.gun ( my grandfather) get them to me I will post them unless s.gun beats me to it! My family calls me a WHOLE LOTTA LUCK and a little skill lol.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Great job A.Gun! Can't wait to see the pics. [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats A. Gun, now that there's meat in the freezer go stick a biggun.

00deer4.gif