In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rangefinders

T1ChiefT1Chief Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
I am looking for a Rangefinder that will work well for Archery and Gun seasons. Which Rangefinders work well in low light and wet conditions? Which are junk?

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Nikon Archers Choice. Great unit. Waterproof. Works well in all light suitable for shooting. Only limitation is the distance is limited to 100 yards... at least that is what the instructions say. I have pulled readings to 175yds.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nikon makes some good ones. I have bushnell and it works for me but its on the cheaper side. [:I]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    I also have an old Bushnell. Works well for me but it uses 10 year old technology.
    My hunting bud has one of the Leupold models that has the angle compensation. Heck of a thick book to figure out how to use it with your different weapons but once set up it is dang nice. It is pocket size which I also find nice.
    I use mine mostly with fire arms. I take it to new stand locations during bow season just to range the different shooting lanes.
  • Options
    T1ChiefT1Chief Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the input, I will add info when I step up and how it works.