In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ENOS : typical whitetail scorechart

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Not that I will ever need this, but I thought you all might. [:D] Does everyone have a print out of how to score a trophy? Just might need it someday. [;)]
http://www.boone-crockett.org/pdf/wttpsc.pdf

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Thanks Suspension.Printed a couple copies.

Was looking for my copy a few days ago.Could not find it.Crosshair is also wanting a copy.

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • BigEdBigEd Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Susp....thank you, this is very nice. Now I can prove that my estimates of past trophys are wrong (exaggerated). I noticed that mule deer are not included...is there one for them?
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    http://www.whitetails.com/AntlerScoreing.html
    Here are four, typical & non-typical for both mule deer and whitetails.

Where ya been BigEd? Did you ever fill that other tag?

s.gun, figured crosshair might want this just to check his deer from this year out. [:)]
  • BigEdBigEd Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Uuuhhhhh...well, been kinda busy...had the last of the fall crops to get out of the field before the weather went from bad to worse...and cattle to feed...and Thanksgiving...and a little hunting. I cleaned the milo (grain sorghum) from the bottom of the grain cart and left a pile just within range of a tree stand (purely coincidental I would never bait an spot). Then one night I watched as a nice little whitetail doe came over to eat some of it. I didn't fill the tag that night...it's good for firearm season and then back to bow season until the end of the year. I'm having too much fun to finish up just yet. Firearm season starts tomarrow morning and we have about 3" of snow on the ground so the hunting should be great.
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah these sheets might come in handy...if I ever kill a buck lol. It's turned into a "if" instead of a "when".
    edited November -1
    How come none of these guys every come around anymore?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    How come none of these guys every come around anymore?

They are skeered of the great white hunter by the name of Suspension[8D] Or they have their own game cams and they know when yer there.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Susp. I'll give it a go later. Got to go drink heavily now.[:D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
    edited November -1
    pretty funny taco, to bad you only got one part of that right, the white part. [:D]

I figure A.gun found him a girl friend, s.gun it's hard to tell, probably working, and BigEd mighta got swept up by one of them Kansas tornadoes or he's planting fields getting ready for farming season. [:D]