In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Final Day

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Been out every day during muzzleloader season and not seen anything but does. Nothing to get excited about, but tomorrow (thursday) is my final day and if the doe is big enough I plan to shoot her. Anyone else's deer season seem to be lookin like mine? (only seeing deer, not killing them) well good luck o post season hunters out there[:D]

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    A.Gun I've come to the conclusion the only thing left for you to do is have crosshair prop that nice deer he got up against a tree once he gets it back from taxidermy and you take some post season shots at it. [:0] I imagine he wouldn't care since luck dealt you a bad hand this year so far. [;)]
    Keepim crossed, you got tomorrow yet. Don't worry about it being big enough, young ones taste better anyway. goodluck.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well good luck tommorrow, I think you will have some. We want to here all about it!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Indeed, I did shoot one. I shot it at last light yesterday and lost the blood trail so we went back out this morning. We found HIM, yes he's a buck. It looked like a nice 8 point but his left rack is gone, most likely fighting or hit by a car. All and all not a bad dear. I hope to post some pics very soon[:D] That muzzleloader did the trick!!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Good for you A.Gun!!! Can't wait to see the pictures.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the buck A.Gun. Hope many more fall yer way.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have to say when I shot I didn't know what the deer was a buck or doe, but now I know why haha, he gave me a bit of a scare.....but we got him![:)]