In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Where is Suspension At?

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
Anyone care to guess?

I think he got in trouble with his wife for going hunting, and now is locked in small cage in his basement.

I'll try to sneak you a Miller Lite Buddy!!!

Ben

24.gif

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I think he is a busch light man[:D].

My guess is that he started to do the "honey dos" while consuming his favorite beverage, said the heck with her, went hunting, got lost due to over consumption, Sat down by a log and passed out. And is still there, wondering where he is at, how he got there and who the Heck is the girl with the dark red lip stick layin next to him.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Wife ran over his bow again,,[:0] and he's too embarrased to come back[:D][:D]

Mathews1.gif
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Wife ran over his bow again,,[:0] and he's too embarrased to come back[:D][:D]

A new low. I'm proud.[:p]

24.gif
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    na his wife didnt run it over that red head he found next to him in the woods stole it

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Pretty close by all accounts, every situation mentioned actually happened over the last couple weeks. [:D] [;)]
    No, I've just been busy is all. Yesterday I tried posting from work but we got a new fancy program that won't allow you to surf certain sites on the internet. Guess I visited GB enough that it got added to the list. LMAO! [:D] Oh well no biggie.

ps: Busch light man here, but I'll drink anything ya sneak me Ben!

pss: almost forgot, haven't been seeing anything exciting while hunting either. Mostly flatheads and small bucks. [xx(]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Good, I'll just grab a couple out of the fridge.

Glad you found your way back.

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The girl with the red lipstick fizzled out after he bit her and popped a hole in it[:D]LMAO. Glad to see ya back Susp.

00deer4.gif
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Taco your bringing back bad memories for me, please stop. [:(] [:I]

Thanks guys!

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent