In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

crossbow group(photo)

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
Here is a photo of a group I got with my crossbow. 26 yards.
Note: There are actually four bolts-you can hardly see two underneath the two top bolts.

Aug82004003.jpg

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
-Jimmy the cheese man

Comments

• Options
    Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    Good shooting salzo! Your right, very tight group.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Salzo whats up with that shot in the leg were not supposed too see. and why is there a rope around the targets neck somthings real fishy about this.[}:)][}:)][:D]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Salzo whats up with that shot in the leg were not supposed too see. and why is there a rope around the targets neck somthings real fishy about this.[}:)][}:)][:D]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Shot it's head plum off, now that's shootin if you ask me. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

As far as that arrow in the leg-well that was an accident but no one got hurt.[:I][:I]

The rope around the neck is actually a funny story. Last year, there was a few days when I would go to shoot, and notice the head was off. Id put the head back on, and the next day, it was off again. This went on for a week. I told my wife about it, and she told me it was my next door neighbor. He told her he was going to do something to that deer. So the next day, I tied the head on ith about a hundred feet of rope, and then I set a snare next to the target, and ran the rope behind a close by tree. I saw my neighbor, told him how this deer keeps knocking the head off my target, so I tied the head on, and set a snare. Next time the deer came around, I was going to catch it in my snare. I asked if he thoought I would be able to catch one in the snare. Hes looking at me real funny, says uhh well maybe. He isnt laughing at all.I finally said "Come on Lou, this is funny. You keep knocking the head off my dear so I set a trap."
    "No I havent." I realized he wasnt kidding. He told me he was going to paint the word cow on the deer, but he had nothing to do with taking its head off. I start looking, and there is little drops of blood on the target. I think a Buck was coming around and clashing antlers with the target.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man