In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BUMMER

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
went hunting this aft saw 4 bucks they were all in a line. came in at what I thought was 48 it was closer to 58 arrow went right under the buck he was like 140 or better would have been my best bow kill.
he diddent * when I shot then bedded about 100 yards. he got up right at dark and just walked off.. Then I took a good spill on the way out snow over the ice brused my hip pretty good.. time to drink[:o)]

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Our company sold again.... who knows whats gonna happen now thats twice in 3 years.[xx(]
    edited November -1
    Rescheduled Delivery: 09/17/2007

I was hoping it would be here today. Like a kid waiting on Christmas.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    It's still better than my luck. Saw nothing last night at one property. The main place I hunt is under water again. With the 40+ I saw across the road from there, there is no need to hunt the one stand that is out of water.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    It's still better than my luck. Saw nothing last night at one property. The main place I hunt is under water again. With the 40+ I saw across the road from there, there is no need to hunt the one stand that is out of water.
    headed out again this afternoon been looking to locate these bucks now that I have going to try and get that big one, more snow on the way ten supposed to get real windy so we will see what happens
    edited November -1
    I'd like to go out this afternoon but it's gonna hit 10 for a high and I don't think my hip will take to that too kindly.
    We're making deer sticks tomorrow. We're hoping we can keep the smoker hot enough.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    I'd like to go out this afternoon but it's gonna hit 10 for a high and I don't think my hip will take to that too kindly.
    We're making deer sticks tomorrow. We're hoping we can keep the smoker hot enough.
    Maybe you made the right decision I saw nothing tonight.
    going again at 4am 12 more inches of snow on the way,
    edited November -1
    It seems that that is about the time I'm going to bed.[:(]
    Keep hitting it. If it gets a little nicer out I'll go out again.