In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Any of you IL boys flooded

PSFD DONKEYPSFD DONKEY Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
I had to come down to Putnamville IN, and then over to Effingham IL for work, I can't believe all the standing water all over the place. Crop fields look like lakes. Hope everyone lives on high ground.

Comments

• Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No here in the north, but it's friggin snowing again.WTH[xx(]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Its worse farther south. I have friends more like family down there and they got 7 inches the other day and were doing a search and rescue for some people swept away in the waters. Unfortunately it turned into a recovery for 2.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone heard from Suspension lateley??? I'm pretty sure he lives down in Tuscawarus County here in Ohio or in that area!?!.... and they're gettin pretty wet down there!?! Looked bad on the local news...Hope everythings okay with him and his...[?]
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Just got back from KY. All of southern Il was under water. It seemed like Rend Lake started 5 miles before we got to the bridge. The Ohio was way out of its banks also. At the resort we stayed at on Ky Lake, the water raised about 2' a day. The fishing stank big time btw.