In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Miranda by Bowtech

kudujohnkudujohn Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
Has anyone seen (touched) the '05 Bowtech Miranda? I see they have a peak draw weight of 60# and draw length that goes down to 22". These are the exact dimensions that I need for my son. He is strong but short and his Parker Challenger peaks out at 50#. Our local proshop has folded and the Sportsman's Warehouse, that just opened, although they carry Bowtech, may not carry the Miranda. I wrote Bowtech and the best I got out of them is that they will be at the Vegas Shoot (World Archery Festival) in Febuary. Vegas is a 7 1/2 hour drive to look at a bow...not cost effective. If you've checked one out or even better, shot one; let me know what you think.

kudujohn

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Sorry I have not seen or shot one.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I haven't even heard of them till now. if I come across any info it'll be coming your way though.

Welcome aboard

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I hope someone can get their hands on one and let me know what they think...soooooonnn, the archery target season is just around the corner. There are indoor 3-D shoots starting in Feb. I'd like to get him going with the Miranda by March.

kudujohn
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I hope someone can get their hands on one and let me know what they think...soooooonnn, the archery target season is just around the corner. There are indoor 3-D shoots starting in Feb. I'd like to get him going with the Miranda by March.

kudujohn