In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Any California Bow Hunters out there

jellomedicjellomedic Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
I am looking at hunting A-22 in CA and I am wondering if anyone has had any luck out there?

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I don't believe we have ever had a member here in the bow hunting forum that was from California. Your welcome though, hope ya stick around.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • danski26danski26 Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought all the libs took your bows away out there?[:D] Good to see you held on to yours!

0311 semper fi
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never even heard of a Cali deer hunter, but turkey hunting is pretty popular I hear.
  • jellomedicjellomedic Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well I live in AZ now but since I am in the military and joined from CA i still get my ca hunting privilages. But the libs haven't figured out about bows yet there still trying to get the guns baned
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hope you stick around the forum, its a great place.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.