In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Got my pants!

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
And they fit... well sort of... seem to be cut on the large side but they are atleast long enough! Will work great for the days I have to layer. Going to order some 28/34s tonight! Thanks for the heads up on those mens jeans from Cabelas!

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Today must be delivery day. I got all my dead down sind stuff from cabelas and my 2000 gram thinsulate waterproof boots from Sportsmans guide.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Ordered some more Muzzts and some liminoks amd a new release maybe I will get my stuff too[8D]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    got mine yesterday actually... hopefully I will get my stuff from LLbean today. They have a new boot... like their maine hunting boot but the top is waxed canvas, still waterproof, instead of leather. supposed to be 33% lighter. Cant wait to get those in!!!

whooo hoo just tracked it they are on the truck for delivery!!!!!!
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    And they fit... well sort of... seem to be cut on the large side but they are atleast long enough! Will work great for the days I have to layer. Going to order some 28/34s tonight! Thanks for the heads up on those mens jeans from Cabelas!

Glad to hear they work for ya.