In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Knock 'em down, Rich!

Ben
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Good for you Rich, I wish you much sucess.. did you get the copy rights to post those buckeycam pix HA HA let me know if ya need another cam we can figure somthing out//[;)] Later Stiletto[:o)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Thanks y'all. I'm very excited to be a part of it but dang my segment got cut/edited hard.

Buckey I actually do need to figure something out for the cam, the flash quit workin, only gettin daytime pics. It takes night time but they are just black. Just found that out, not a big deal really tho cause I won't go back out there til season starts. I'm in no hurry to fix it but might call for advise so I can build the next one myself. Thank you for everything bud!!!!
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Thanks y'all. I'm very excited to be a part of it but dang my segment got cut/edited hard.

Buckey I actually do need to figure something out for the cam, the flash quit workin, only gettin daytime pics. It takes night time but they are just black. Just found that out, not a big deal really tho cause I won't go back out there til season starts. I'm in no hurry to fix it but might call for advise so I can build the next one myself. Thank you for everything bud!!!!
    Ok reboot the cam go through the menu and make sure you dont have the flash turned off. then try taking a pix without the cam in the case like you use a regulat camera. or send the whole thing to me and I take care of it. Just sent Vinny a whole new camera.[;)] no worries mate.