In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What happened?

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
I haven't posted since last week I think, but there have been barely any posts over that time. What's going on?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    new job+ working 63 hours = no gb time

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was thinking the same thing. I was watching yesterday and there were almost no posts at all yesterday. It was probably that the Mathews shooters forgot how to turn on the magic box what displays GB![:D]

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have had finals, so that is my answer. [xx(]
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Deer season![:D]

Holidays![xx(]

untitled.jpg
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Deer season![:D]

Holidays![xx(]

You don't like the holidays either? I could definately do without extra bills, hurring from one place to another, road rage, rude people shopping, I could go on forever! Why not just get together with family, talk, eat, drink, and be happy your with one another? Seems more like Christmas to me. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    This post started on the 17th, that was Sat. why weren't you in the woods? Thats where this Mathews shooter was![:D][;)]

Do Hoyts not work well in the cold?[;)]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    This post started on the 17th, that was Sat. why weren't you in the woods? Thats where this Mathews shooter was![:D][;)]

Do Hoyts not work well in the cold?[;)]

Long distance beer buddy, is that Mathews effecting your reading skills[?] This post started on the 16th Friday at 7:55pm, game wardens don't like me out then. [:D] Saturday I was out in the morning, had to Christmas shop in afternoon, then had to visit friends and drink in the evening [xx(] [;)]