In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Work Sux!!! NOT!!!

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just thought I'd share a story from last night. Pulled a car over for going 18 over speed limit. Driver was drunk. Blew a .11! Oh, she was an exotic dancer from the local club. Since she was arrested, I had to pat her down (with my Sgt watching!!!) but she was 5'-1" and 100 pounds!!! It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it![:D][}:)][:D] One of the other cars caught some underage drinkers and had to confiscate the "evidence" to be drank later![:D]

Oh, you all can go to E-ville, but stay out of Warrick county![:0][:D]

Unless you are bringing that Chevell up to run on our drag strip! NICE looking car!

Comments

• dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FNG's and traffic stops. You really know how to irritate your dispatch! I know it needs done, but where I work traffic tickets are up and burgs are up to an all time high. Not enough time put in patrolling residential and commercial areas in my opinion.
    As for the DUI, good grab. The ones that are lower are harder to find than the ones that are really tanked. We just had a new record for BAC... .4+ is the only reading to display! She had to spend 6 days in detox before she was .000 so she could go infront of a judge!
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    . Since she was arrested, I had to pat her down (with my Sgt watching!!!)

Thought only women cops could only do that too a female??
    You cross dressing hoyt-boy?[:D]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thats a sad story Slash,[:(] You actually had to become a cop to be able to get your Hoyt toting mits on a stripper..[:D][:D] Thats is just pathetic..[:0]

I feel for for ya man... be strong. sniffle sniffle.[:o)][:D]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Thought only women cops could only do that too a female??

Since there wasn't a female officer present and it's a matter of security, I can. I just be very careful to use the back of my hand and only check the obvious areas like pockets and ankles. Other areas like the higher "mommy parts" are left alone[:(] unles I have a STRONG reason to believe that she would be hiding something and then I would try to have a senior officer do it or be present. But you could say that with her clothing, there would be little chance she would be hiding something there![:D][:p]

quote:buckeyboy Posted - 06/16/2006 : 09:22:38 AM
    Thats a sad story Slash, You actually had to become a cop to be able to get your Hoyt toting mits on a stripper.. Thats is just pathetic..

Pathetic or VERY SMART[?][?][?][?] How can my wife get mad if I "HAVE" to do it in the "official" discharge of my duties[?][?][?][?]

SO bow down to Quatro: Super Cop![:D][:D][:0]

Quatro is a nickname they gave be because of my first name being "Matt" and being the fourth one on the department!