In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I'm the proud owner of a new Vectrix!

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
They came into the shop today. I shot them against the Drenalin and took the Hoyt.
Maybe this weekend I can get all my toys off the old broken bow and set this one up. At least by Wednesday it will be going. I will keep you all posted.

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    u can now be a member of the gang . How does it shoot I want details price whats on it limbs all that good stuff
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Head
    IMAG0021.jpg
    For now it is just a bare bow. 29" 60-70lb. I am having an early Christmas with the in-laws so no time to set the bow up yet. This thing has a real smooth feel, both in draw and balance. Shooting one is a real pleasure. I will admit that the Mathews was quieter, but not as smooth. The cams in this bow feel more like a target bow wheel than a 75% let off.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DROOL! [:p] NICE BOW!! Keep us posted when you get it set up!

more DROOL!!!!
    edited November -1
    Right now I am trying to decide if I am putting my old Dropzone on the new bow, or drop $100 more on a QAD Pro LD instead. The Cobra SurLoc Sidewinder will be transfered, along with the S-Coil stabilizer. I will be picking up a new case for it today, and I hope to have it shooting by tonight. Shouldn't take too long.
    edited November -1
    Ok it is all set up. I ended up putting the QAD Ultra Rest Pro Lock Down on. My old Cobra SurLoc Sidewinder sight went on it along with the old S-coil stabilizer (for now). I picked up a new case that fits it well. It may get a newer bigger stabilizer in the near future.
    Here is a picture of what it looks like now...
    IMAG0018.jpg
    Only have about 15 arrows on it as of yet. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday I can get some more shooting in.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Whats with all the noise dampenin/shock terminating gadgets on there?[:D]

Congrats on the new bow[;)]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

anim_rofl21.gif
    congrads[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

That is the "stealth shot" system they have this year. Very similar to the STS system that we all mulled over last year. I put the ones on the cable slide just because I had them... same goes for the s-coil.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I shot the Drenilin this past friday evening. I dont think I would run out and trade in my xt was it a little quieter, and hand shock diddent feel any but . that depends on the arrow your shooting.
    I think across the board no bow companies have made any world shocking innovations this year. If I were to close my eyes and shoot the xt and drenilin. besides telling by the size they are close.As for Hoyt dont know diddent shoot one. anyway congrads on the new bow and enjoy it... [;)][8D]