In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Help on older Mathews Bow - more pix added

FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
A friend got this from his friend. He doesn't shoot nor bow hunt so he gave it to me. The only info I have is 70 lbs of draw weight. I appreciate info (model, perhaps I can get a manual) you guys can provide. It's a bit long and am wondering if I can shorten the draw length. Thank you in advance for your advice.

PA140175-1.jpg

LEFT SIDE
PA160003.jpg

RIGHT SIDE
PA160002.jpg

LEFT SIDE
PA140173.jpg

RIGHT SIDE
PA160001.jpg

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I can't get on the mathews web site for some reason but when its back up it has a section for discontinued bows. We may be able to figure it out from that. I hate to even guess before lookin there. Did you look on the limbs already for any idendifying "stamps"? For example mine has a "stamp" on the inside of the bottom limb that identifies it as a Switchback XT and has draw length, weight ex....
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Looks like mathews Z light
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any markings on the other side of the cam? I'm leaning towards a z lite to, and yes you have 3 different draw lengths on it.
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FEENIX
    A friend got this from his friend. He doesn't shoot nor bow hunt so he gave it to me. The only info I have is 70 lbs of draw weight. I appreciate info (model, perhaps I can get a manual) you guys can provide. It's a bit long and am wondering if I can shorten the draw length. Thank you in advance for your advice.

RIGHT SIDE
    PA160002.jpg

The model is a Signature..with a 31" draw ,65% let-off.
    You can adjust the draw lenghts 1/2" from 31" to 30".
    Take it to a Mathews dealer and they Should beable to set it up for you.
  • FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Awesome! Thank you guys for all your help.