In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

well team 6

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got me a doe last night. Will have the pics up in a bit, took them on my phone. Never did find the arrow, hit her a little back but quartered away and hit the liver. She ran about 200 yards ALL DOWN HILL. I like the expandables now, I won't ever go back [:D]. She went about 80 lb. gutted. The stand I shot her in you can see the enighbors field, and I saw them comming from about 200 yards away, coolest thing ever. Everyone laughed at me when I took a bow out during muzzleloader, [8D].

Comments

• Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Good shooting A. I saw about 12 last night but nothing close. I might go out tomorrow night and take my 17 hummer and just squirrel hunt. Them little buggers were busy.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    congrats on the deer A gun[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wheres the photo monkeyhead...[:D]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Wheres the photo monkeyhead...[:D]

lol...
    Congrats on your doe
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I ended up posting that little buck I shot back in October. Season is over today and I don't have time to get over to WI and sit the last day. Besides I want to get out and play with the new wheeler. I have a pic of the doe I shot and will get that one posted as soon as I can get it off my phone.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    I ended up posting that little buck I shot back in October. Season is over today and I don't have time to get over to WI and sit the last day. Besides I want to get out and play with the new wheeler. I have a pic of the doe I shot and will get that one posted as soon as I can get it off my phone.
    good deal can't wait to see the photos,, going to try shsin this afternoon wind was bad for the morning so we slept in..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Will have them up soon, my equipment to take the pics from my phone to the computer are at school. Goin up this afternoon, it was a yearling but I couldn't tell at 25 yards [:(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    Will have them up soon, my equipment to take the pics from my phone to the computer are at school. Goin up this afternoon, it was a yearling but I couldn't tell at 25 yards [:(]
    so what this time of year tender vittles....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    1229071935pf6.th.jpg

terrible pic, but here it is...if anyone can resize it, please do lol
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    1229071935pf6.th.jpg

terrible pic, but here it is...if anyone can resize it, please do lol
    Thats not a deer is a dog man[;)][:D] please buy a camera..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Man! I thought my pic was bad... I tried to blow it up, but the image quality and light is just too bad to do anything with. Thats the problem with most camera phones.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Oh my, them straps are gonna be gooooood!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lol I bought a digi cam lol....sorry all lol
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No prob bud. Just a little hard to see. But points is points.