In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Where the heck have you all been?

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to see yer no longer MIA. Read bangs post about "to add to"[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man Taco is trying to start something here.[:0][:D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Good to be back. We evacuated our house last week because of flooding, lived with my wifes parents, then finally they opened up one rode so we got access back to our house. Last week flood waters tonight I shoveled 4 inches of snow, what's wrong with Ohio? [:D]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Man Taco is trying to start something here.[:0][:D]

Somebody's gotta stir the pot every once in awhile[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
    edited November -1
    I can't poke fun at Bang's dodge when it's down, that's just rude trucker ethics. Now when it's fixed up again or replaced that's another story.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya but so far it was pretty easy going so I'm still waiting for some FIREWORKS![;)] Well maybe everyone has had a hard week,I know I have[B)][B)][:(], we'll hopefully all get back to normal.[:)]

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    your back... damn I go watch OTDC for a while there is a new subject with all kinds of posts.
    quote:tonight I shoveled 4 inches of snow, what's wrong with Ohio?
    Sounds like more snow for Fri./Sat here. After OTDC I checked out the weather channel. They say (probably will change) but significant snow for the midwest and the East coast, just not sure where on the east coast. Supposed to be 3 systems coming together so they say they can't tell the exact track yet but supposed to start midwest. You know how rumors start but the fella at the gas station says he heard 7 inches for here. Sure would like to have my four wheel drive back for that.[:I]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    well that would explain your absense. I hope you fared well with the inlaws. You know what they say about women and natural disasters. Can we expect any li'l screamers in 9 months?

Ben
    edited November -1
    Ben I guess you need to tell my wife what they say because that was a long long time at the inlaws, who have two spare bedrooms each with one small single bed. [:(!]
    In nine months, if you remind me, I'll scream a little for everyone though. [:D][;)]