In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gagirl

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
I checked with my brother on those youth bows. He gave them to the neighbor boys over the summer to use and he's just gonna let them keep them. So he has none to sell, sorry.

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    sorry guys, i tried to do the private message thing but it wouldn't work.

gagirl, sorry about the call the other night. i was driving and try to scroll through the contact list in my phone and i meant to hit the name right after yours.

i apologize, i don't remember how late it was, but i had just left a wedding reception so i know it was really late.

my bad. [:I]
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday. [:D]
    edited November -1
    Is this what the bucks look like down there? serious question. The body just looks so small. I didn't know if that was a normal deer for your neck of the woods.

3931_0_buck202.jpg

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    by the description i was given, this buck was killed about 5 miles or so from that vineyard up here. i don't know the guy personally, he's a friend of a friend.

bedfordbuck.jpg

39 and counting...
    edited November -1
    Have ya gotten a package yet?

00deer4.gif
    edited November -1
    You came by to visit. It's good to have ya around! What have ya been up to?

Ben
    edited November -1
    Who is that "gagirl" chick anyway? She seems vaguely familiar, but I'm not sure.[?][?]

Ben
    edited November -1
    Sorry.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    Hey Gagirl where ya been. it's too quiet here without you. DiD ya get a deer yet[?] Rich said he's sorry will you forgive him for my sake[?][:I][:D]

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    turn on your yahoo, lady!

Ben
    edited November -1
    Sorry about your dog, hope its doing well. I go on GB as often as I can, although I usally don't post much, but after reading about your dog and the * from MN that responded, I'm really impressed the way you and the others responded. I have a Irish Setter and if anything ever happened to him, I don't think I could have been as nice.

P.S. A+ on stating the state statute codes, SWEET!![:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    how far of you from gainsville and can you tell me a little about it[?]
    edited November -1
    Have you made a decision on sights yet? Just curious on how progress is going.
    edited November -1
    I have done some additional research and aside from HCA shooting arrows that are to light to get those speeds. I could find no negitive talk about their equipment in fact I would love to shoot one. just the heck of it. they seem to have a lifetime warrany so thats a good thing. In all seriousness I just bought my mathews but if I were now in the market for a bow I would have to say I would seriously consider the hca ssr. I think you shoud go ahead seems like a pretty good darn bow . How ever I would be cautios about arrow selection.[:I]
    hope ya dident mind the razzing post we love ya[;)][B)]
    edited November -1
    Happy mothers day!!!!!!!!!!!Gagirl[:X][:D]
    edited November -1
    Was showing a friend at work your picture and he asked me how old you were told him I diddent know. Mind you I know it's not polite to ask a woman her age but I got's ta know. it may be worth some money.[:I][B)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Bummer,

nobody else had replied I just wanted to add some action.[;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    yeah right you just dont love me anymore.... j/k thanks for asking. I am keeping my eyes open for one that really fits her.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm going to check with a friend of mine (yes I have a few). His son out grew his bow then his daughter took it over and now she no longer shoots.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
    edited November -1
    I don't know what you want to spend but talk to a parker dealer about the grow with parker program, you can start with a bow with a pull of 10# and as you grow you send it back to parker for $49 dollars they change limbs and all, all the way up to 50#. I believe it is the buckshot that goes to 50# the junior mag only goes 40#. I forget what the draw lenght range is but it is just as wide as the poundage range.
    Now having said all that, I think I would only do this if there was a strong interest in bow shooting. I was considering this for my nephew but I wonder if he will keep the interest. he is only 9. I may start him out cheaper and see how it goes.

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
    edited November -1
    No problem. It may be best to get her something that is just right, it'll help her shoot better and keep her interest more to maybe. I'll still keep my eyes open and let ya know if I hear of anything else.

Hey bang, I started the grow with bush light program in junior high and it has done wonders for me. I can consume multiple cans now and still feel sorta funny.
    Honestly though that parker program does sound nice for a youngster if they stayed committed like you said.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    Busch light[:0]!! you are alright[:D] Although I prefer to go full flavor in the winter, your program is my summer preferance[^].
    Man I hope we can meet someday and have a designated driver[:D].

edited November -1
    [:D][:D] a second designated driver wouldn't be a bad idea, we'll probably argue about which truck to drive...[;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    I will Vol for the D.D. position just so I can laugh at yall and take pictures.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    It'll be much more fun if you just let me drive bang's truck.

Ben
    edited November -1
    Sorry Ben I am sure that the green fairy will have you in her grasp.... no keys being handed to you.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Sorry Ben I am sure that the green fairy will have you in her grasp.... no keys being handed to you.

muwahahaha!!! Don't worry I don't mind riding shotgun one damn bit.[:D]
    edited November -1
    That would be cool if a bunch of us could get together sometime. Heck I'd even drive then. [:0][;)]

Right now our vacation schedule looks like this: Me: go out west and Her: go to the beach [xx(] She thinks a trip out west will happen to be around Elk season and we will end up in CO again, didn't have a happy camper on my hands then, but she still married me. [:D]
    I think a trip to the beach will just make my eyes wear out looking so much. [:0]
    edited November -1
    Do ya not remember I work on an ISLAND? Beach trip... come on down

its all about pucks and bucks