In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Favorite BowHunting show???

DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
I recently got a dish. Only had 3 channels previously. Lots of hunting shows on the Outdoor Channel and the Mens Channel. Any of you have favorites????

Ruric, NE OHIO,

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Most are getting really commertial. I havent seen a real down to earth hunt that dosent cost big bucks pardon the pun ......[:D] in quite some time even on the outdoor channel. I guess I would have to say Dream season Drury Outdoors lots of regular guys some hunting in their home states doing their own video. Jackie Bushmans a sell out he's got a freaken game show.[xx(] I like North american hunter but the sports-desk format has to go. Premos is my second favriot[;)]
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The outdoor channel on Tuesday nights! Dream Season is turning to my favorite but I like them all to a point. No fishing though. Don't get me wrong I like to fish but don't like to watch it.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Don't get me wrong I like to fish but don't like to watch it.

Same here... I can't watch Turkey Hunting either...Bout as exciting as watching Golf to me[xx(]

Ruric, NE OHIO,
    edited November -1
    I agree with that, I cant watch turkey hunting. or when they hunt ducks the quacking calls drive me nuts.[:p]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I agree with that, I cant watch turkey hunting. or when they hunt ducks the quacking calls drive me nuts.[:p]

[:0] I have 2 duck calls in my truck at all times. The guy who detailed my truck thought it was a pipe of some sorts... man is he green.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    theres an Idea duck call parafinalia. HMMMMMMM this may just work.[:D][:D]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like all of the bow shows. Some are funny at what they are doing or when they try to play off a bad hit. I really don't have a favorite because most of them anymore have good equipment. I like just watching the different types of hunts that I haven't done like Elk and Caribou. I can watch turkey shows when I start getting the bug for the season to start but watching the waterfowl and other bird hunts have never caught on with me either.

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
    edited November -1
    It's takes a turkey to watch one[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't get alot of time to watch but I have caught a couple of shows that I really liked. Especially the Hog Hunts with a bow. Someday I'll get to do that! Picking up a few pointers too from watching. One guy hangs his antlers from a rope and shakes them around on the ground in the leaves and sticks from his tree-stand to rattle.Looks like it sure beats keeping a set up in the stand with ya! I'll try that one!

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I know I am a bit late here but I have to go with Dream season and the Biologic challange. Both Drury Bros.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.