In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

"Chew" strikes again!

hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
i thought it was a doe, turned out to be a button buck.

i saw a pretty nice 7 pointer saturday morning but couldn't get a shot. i went back saturday afternoon to the same spot to try to see him again, but i didn't. the button buck stood under my stand just a little too long.

39 and counting...

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    YOU shot a button buck.....[:0]well -2 for that move[?] 37 and counting.

Mathews1.gif
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well, i thought it was a doe, i couldn't see the buttons. and it was on a kill permit. we are supposed to shoot every deer we can.

40 and counting...
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    poor little bambi[}:)][:D][:D] Just razzin congrads good eating[;)]

Mathews1.gif
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the 39 and counting is deer you've taken i'd mark the button buck as a half[:D] Razzin ya too, congrats on the kill.

00deer4.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I've done that too, and I almost still feel bad about it.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I've done that too, and I almost still feel bad about it.

i don't feel the least bit bad about it. the permit we have for the property runs throgh march 31st and after that i'll probably never get to hunt there again. so i might as well stock my freezer up and take as many "nuisance" deer off the property as i can.

40 and counting...
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I agree with you on that, but I was huntin private and I just hated that I shot a young buck that never really got a chance at life. But again that was our private land. On a nuisance permit shoot'em.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.