In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    *Ding* A light bulb just went off...

Or popped when the wife finds out.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's way cool. Kinda makes me wish I had a crawl space at my house.

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use to have a 20yard place in my old apartment shot 6 delta 3d targets in half...Man I miss that[:(]

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Pretty cool! Better than the guy releasing at his closet door. That seems so simple, but I would of never thought of it until seeing those pictures.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    how about manufacturing a modular one archers could purchace. that you can set up and take down. pretty cool idea. let's stel it and sell them.[:D][:I]

Mathews1.gif
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [}:)][:D]
    I would love something like that or to win the lottery and build a huge shooting shed on my new 500 acre ranch![:D][:D][:D]

untitled.jpg