In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

lady hunter photo resised

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Hope ya dont mind I resised and brighted a bit[;)]thEVMP00991.jpg

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Hope ya dont mind I resised and brighted a bit[;)]Copyofth_EVMP00991.jpg WOW I SUCK AS A PHOTO EDITOR[:I]
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i'll send ya'll a better pic of me and my baby it may be a better pic i didn't get tht one my youngest daughter got it last yr she wouldn't get her pic taken with it she got it with her 410 on a dog drive ps someone else will have to resize it like i said am a computer dummy under my profile
    edited November -1
    the origional of this pix did not have enough pixles to resize it just turned into Blocks... Shotguns, dogs, deer, sounds like my youngr days.[;)]
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    oh well
    [:)] don't be doscouraged ladyhunter the forum is slow right now due to the holidays and season comming to a close. the folks on this forum are a Blast and we have a good time . of coarse the ocational dissagreement. hang in thre things will pick up soon.[;)][;)]
    edited November -1
    no i was talking about my pic not the forum i have enjoyed reading this and listening to you guys fight over matthews and hoty bows, plus enjoyed seeing all the deer that been taken so far, i'll join in more when i learn everyone personalities better.
    edited November -1
    Everybody here is cool I can honestly say there is not one A -hole on this forum,[:0] except me of coarse.[:D] and when one comes along he or she dosen't last long. you will enjoy....usually a lot busier with more discussion. I know some people at work can't visit any more because of computer restrictions. Watch out for fisherman Ben he's trouble. Just look at his squirrel[:D][:D][:D][8][8]
    edited November -1
    hey his squirrel help me out yesterday so can't say anything bad about him lol
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    ...there is not one A -hole on this forum, except me of coarse...

That ain't no sh**![:D][;)]

Truth be known, Buckey is very jealous of my squirrel's super-sexual prowess.[8D]

Ben
    edited November -1
    Well I cant argue with that Ben....[;)][:I]