In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

to pass the time

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Here are a few more pics to pass the time.
View from front porch

DSC00162.jpg

View with rain coming, you can actually see the line of rain

DSC00132.jpg

I call this my little green river, course it turn brown in the fall. If I am confusing you it is behind the horses and cows.

DSC00163.jpg

Comments

• hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quite frankly i'm jealous of the view you have. if i posted a picture taken from my front porch it would show a highway and houses on the other side of the street.

in fact....i'm so jealous of where you live that i'm going to rub my gobbler in your face just for posting such nice pictures. haha, i got a turkey tag and you didn't [:p]

100_1171.jpg
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    haha, just busting your chops bang. seriously, it is very pretty out where you live. have you always lived there or did you move from somewhere else?
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Awsome Bang I only wish I had a view like that .. i look out my window and see other houses....[xx(]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    haha, just busting your chops bang. seriously, it is very pretty out where you live. have you always lived there or did you move from somewhere else?

Yes, grew up roughly 4 miles from here. But this house has only been here for about 5 yrs. Got a house and had it moved to this location. Maybe someday (if I can find old pics) I will post some before and after of the house and location.
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    cool pics bang......