In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Turkey Hunt

surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just letting you guys know that I'm going to whack me a turkey tomorrow..[:D] So I hope to have some pic up on Monday...CYA Guys !

Comments

• DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    good luck surekill......you'll need it.......jk
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Good luck [;)]
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go get em and good luck.
    [:)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Enjoy your time in the woods.

bang the jealous one
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good luck! someone else around here needs to kill one...[}:)]
  • FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went to Kansas this weekend for a spring hunt. Got a Tom, in flight. 10" beard, 3/4" spurs. Don't know the exact weight, but think it was around 22lbs.

The turkey's in Kansas are like rats...they're everywhere. It was a blast, except it was 90 degrees all three days.

Will try to post pics later.
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well things didn't turn out as planed[B)].Get up to my father-in-laws place and there was some other [:o)]'s hunting on his land WITHOUT permission[:(!][:(!]Needless to say No tom's were whacked.[:(]So I'm going to try around here in the morn.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    Well things didn't turn out as planed[B)].Get up to my father-in-laws place and there was some other [:o)]'s hunting on his land WITHOUT permission[:(!][:(!]Needless to say No tom's were whacked.[:(]So I'm going to try around here in the morn.
    sorry to hear....i hate trespassers....good luck though
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well 1st time ever I got skunked.[B)] Darn hens all over the place and they made it hard to get ole tommy to come my way.[:(!] hopefuly 4th season well be Much better.[:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    Well 1st time ever I got skunked.[B)] Darn hens all over the place and they made it hard to get ole tommy to come my way.[:(!] hopefuly 4th season well be Much better.[:)]
    too bad. my friend got one..22 pounds...10 1/2 inch beard...1 inch spurs...nice bird