In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

the 2006 season's results

DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
well shotgun hunting is all over, but i hope to get out and go late season bow. last day of t-zone i got two does while my uncles drove our 40.....now everyone i hunt with has EAB stickers for next year, so we can all shoot a buck [^][8D][:D]

good1.jpg

pb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    well shotgun hunting is all over, but i hope to get out and go late season bow. last day of t-zone i got two does while my uncles drove our 40.....now everyone i hunt with has EAB stickers for next year, so we can all shoot a buck [^][8D][:D]

good1.jpg

pb.jpg

congrads Bowman[;)][8D]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Way to go Bowman. Now you have a year to dream about bucks.[:p]
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:DaBowMan18

Posted - 12/17/2006 : 12:55:40 AM
    well shotgun hunting is all over, but i hope to get out and go late season bow. last day of t-zone i got two does while my uncles drove our 40.....now everyone i hunt with has EAB stickers for next year, so we can all shoot a buck

Uh what were you doing up at 12:55 AM? Some of us have no life! Congrats on the deer just the same.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nice shootin yo!
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good-Job!!![8D]...Good eatin too!!!