In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New toy!

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
After years of wanting an ATV I finally got one. And got exactly what I wanted! My wife started it all too. We were talking about it since November deer hunting in Wisconsin she liked my friend's that I had borrowed. I looked into one early this month, but I didn't think she wanted to drop that much money on one. Last week I got a call from her asking what color I wanted.

I got a 2007 Polaris 800 in black/silver. There will be a few accessories going on soon, but I will take what I can get for now. I'll put up some pictures when I get a chance. Maybe Thursday.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Wow thats an awsome machine. I have a honda rancher 400 and it goes anywhere I can only imagine double the power. enjoy your new toy they are lots of fun and make work seem like play...[;)]
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't know much about ATVs but lets see some pics!![:)]
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope to get it out Sunday or Monday. Had to work and it has been really cold until today. Sunday looks like 40's. I'll post something after that. Maybe I can get a shot of it in my newly cleaned garage wedged in with the car and truck...

Edit... Ok. Here are a few garage pics... Tight fit! I just have to keep the wife from running into the wheeler when she pulls in.
    IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice looking quad...
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    awsome machine I have the same garage problem. going to build a small shed for mine this spring .. enjoy your new toy..[;)]
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now that's more like it dsco!!![;)]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    nice...we just looked to one like that today. they are pretty neat...with dual exhaust and all[8D]
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    nice...we just looked to one like that today. they are pretty neat...with dual exhaust and all[8D]

Actually this one has single exhaust. It is the standard model with the steel wheels, no work lights on the back, and single exhaust. I have been told the singles work better and make more power with better back pressure than the duals do. I'm sure power will not be a problem with this monster. I'm going for a ride today after work at 2:00.