In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

This Sucks?

ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
This is I guess not a ???? This does suck!! Still haven't got my new bow and am getting pissed off about it! It has only been two weeks but he said a few days. Bang and I have heard that for our handguns that we ordered and never have gotten after 8 months so I guess I am just DOOMED TO GET SOMETHING NEW!![xx(][xx(]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..

Comments

• surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    8 months[?] geeezzzz WTH you order[?]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    8 months for a handgun? What are you, a felon? [:D] joking
    You need to head to another shop enos, 8 months is ridiculous. I think 2 weeks on a new bow seems bad to, not nearly as bad as 8 months though.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    The dealer we ordered from was havin a real bad run of things, all sorts of different reasons. Which all did seem lagite (sp?). So we gave up. Now he is goin blind and is sellin off his own personal inventory. The 8 Mo. stinks but now I feel bad for the guy. After deer season I may go see what he has left.[:D]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Not at all making fun of the guy bang, but have you ever bought a gun from a blind gun dealer? I have and he took me home hook/line/sinker! I like to think I fair pretty well when making purchases on stuff I know, but boy o boy the guy I dealt with had me from the time I walked in until after I left and really thought about the deal I had just made. [:(!][:D][:D] that's the game though, can't complain about something you agreed to.
    Doubt I'd pressure your guy much either from what you described him going through now. Hope you two get your stuff soon.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent