In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GONE HUNTING

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Well folks I feel real bad about this but I'm going hunting for the next three days. going to camp out. eat sleep and hunt. maybe just a few beers at night I dont like to drink when I'm going hunting I might shoot myself. See Yall friday...[;)][;)][^] You too Taco[:X]

Mathews1.gif

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Awwwwwwww he still loves me[:o)] Stick one bro and let us hear all about it when you get back.

00deer4.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Stick him with a 240 gr sabot that is.[;)] Muzzle loading season. need more meat. then I'll go back bow thanks trying to get the He%% out of this office.

Mathews1.gif
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    [}:)][}:)][B)][V]How long have you been back from the Dakotas? More time off. Must be union.

Ben the bitter[;)]

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
    edited November -1
    Ben, he's either a boss or a big suck up[:D]

00deer4.gif
    edited November -1
    Sorry for being an a-hole. I'm jonesing big time. I think I'm going to take some time off next week. This friggin office is gettin to me!

Ben

elefuns5038.gif
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I have 4 weeks vacation and Only use a few since last Jan I save them for hunting season worked all summer without a day off. so eat the peanut's out of my SH$#%[:D][:D][:D] Im out of here have a good week.[;)] You too taco-boy [;)]

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Sorry for being an a-hole. I'm jonesing big time. I think I'm going to take some time off next week. This friggin office is gettin to me!

Ben

elefuns5038.gif
    un_medal_ikom.jpg

I think we need to tie one on again, i'll even venture to yer neck of the woods. We can troll for fat women[:D]

00deer4.gif
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well good luck. i'm jealous of all the hunting also. shoot a big un.

40 and counting...
    edited November -1
    Where were you last night taco. A Sunday afternoon non-eventful bar-stool session turned into a fairly exiting evening...and, the best part...I was in bed by 11:00[:D].

Don't matter though, I'm still bitter today....Sorry buckey, I'm allergic to peanuts. Go Kill Something, take pictures, and post them. Lets see some pics from your stands this time. I like seeing what other people see in their tree. Animals or not, it's interesting to see the environment.

Taco...come drink anytime! Same for the rest of yous guys.

Ben

elefuns5038.gif
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    [}:)][}:)][B)][V]How long have you been back from the Dakotas? More time off. Must be union.

Ben the bitter[;)]

elefuns5038.gif
    un_medal_ikom.jpg

Easy on the union now!!! [:D]

*'r done buckey!

bang (local 698)

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.