In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mathews or Hoyt

2»

Comments

• sniper2112sniper2112 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just shot the new hoyt and I thought it was nice, good draw cycle and fast as well. However I personally shoot a Mathews Switchback and Love the bow. Took first place along with my partner in 3d leagues last year with it and shot a nice buck on public lands with it and never flawed once. Have owned Mathews bows for the past ten years, but no matter what is still comes down to what you feel comfortable shooting.
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    welcome to the forums sniper and leegleegle[:D]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome Sniper and leeg. It's all about what each person likes for what bow to shoot. That and keeping the Hoyt/mathews thing going on here. If it wasn't for that old argument, there are days when there wouldn't be anything to talk about on here![:D] Gotta do something to make it look like I'm working![:D]
  • IndyhunterIndyhunter Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hoyt, but I have always said shoot what feels good to you, dont buy a bow becuase someone else said they are the best. [:D]

Both manufacturers make great bows!
  • autonauton Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mathews is the best bow I have ever shot I have 2 of them a LX and a 3d Vapor............even still have my of Hoyt Adavatage Pro and Bear Alaskan.
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the forums......and i can't believr people are still replin in this[:D]
  • 47studebaker47studebaker Member Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I agree with Taco I just like to bust balls realy who cares. the guy's who impress me go out there with a recurve or long bow no sights no let off and knock-em down. now that skillful. OH by the way HOYT still sucks[}:)][:D][:D]

We call them "freakcurvers"

I just tryin' to keep some [8][8]bustin goin'.