In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    One link didn't open for me, but the cheapiest thing I saw was 450 and they were all naked except one or two overdraws. I don't follow bow prices much, but that sure seems high to me. I don't see a lot of Hoyt bows go through GB, but all the bows are normally setup more and priced less. I'd look there, the newspaper classifieds or mini merchant, and on forsale board at your local sporting shops. I wouldn't buy e-bay

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=16576185
    just seen this

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Headzilla,
    All the bows in the pics are naked not setup, I am assuming when you say setup you mean sight rest stabilizer stuff like this right? Well I can't tell you a setup price because I don't know what you want on your bow. I will tell you this sight go anywhere from 10.00 to 300.00 depending on what you want. Rests go from 10.00 to about 200.00 again depending on what you want. The bows in the links the 2004 viper tec goes for about 650 to 700 brand new depending on where you go. The 2003 razor tec the guy has no idea what he is talking about they did change the bow for the 2004 model year they made the limbs shorter and the riser longer.
  • grizzclawgrizzclaw Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't buy Ebay either. If you have a local archery shop, go to them in the off season and work out a deal with them. If you have any problems with the bow, they will be happy to correct them. You can't do that with Ebay. As a side note, most dealers love to trade bows for guns. If you have a gun they really want, they will bend over backward to deal with you.

Thanks, Grizztribefans@sssnet.com