In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tricked another doe

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Shot this one this morining with the monster and slicktricks.
pass through arrow stuck in the ground it was burried up to the fletching 32 yards.
she ran 40 and tipped over.. my buddy and I had a double treestand set up he was pissed he diddent bring the video camera what a morning.
009-1.jpg
a little closer shot

008-1.jpg

Comments

• DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats buckey...That bow looks like it weigh's alot...Is it a heavy one or are the looks decieving..Havent been to bow shop in a long time to check those out yet...Not that I'm giving up my switchback anytime soon[:D]..just wondering...
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Nice big ole doe. Congrats.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    Congrats buckey...That bow looks like it weigh's alot...Is it a heavy one or are the looks decieving..Havent been to bow shop in a long time to check those out yet...Not that I'm giving up my switchback anytime soon[:D]..just wondering...

na shes a big mature doe I ony shoot the larger ones if I can.
    some of the does here get very big. I bought the monster and kept my switchback xt.. the monster is one powerful bow I really like it.
    forget about what you read the draw is not bad and there is no hand shock. very flat shooing acccurate bow try one its not for everybody.

The only ting I dont like is letting it down not easy.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It {the bow} just looks like its a bit bulky and heavy...Just wondered. I'll check one out and maybe get to shoot one when I get out x-mas shopping soon ...Thanks for the info...
    edited November -1
    It {the bow} just looks like its a bit bulky and heavy...Just wondered. I'll check one out and maybe get to shoot one when I get out x-mas shopping soon ...Thanks for the info...
    It is a bit heavier but nothing Too bad. ya have to sacrifice somthing for the speed and power try one for the heck of it let us know what you think.. bare bow weighs 4.4 lbs
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    It is a bit heavier but nothing Too bad. ya have to sacrifice somthing for the speed and power try one for the heck of it let us know what you think.. bare bow weighs 4.4 lbs
    well ay least the points were added. thanks to the couple who replied[:(]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Sorry Buckey bro I missed this thread somehow. Congrats, great pics!

Tater got him a pretty decent buck this past Sunday during the first firearm season. Hook me up with your email again and I'll send ya a pic.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Sorry Buckey bro I missed this thread somehow. Congrats, great pics!

Tater got him a pretty decent buck this past Sunday during the first firearm season. Hook me up with your email again and I'll send ya a pic.
    Buckeyboy@cox.net thanks Rich thought I pissed someone off[:I]
    edited November -1
    Email sent bud. Does that hat you have on have the built in lights in it or am I seeing something else there?
    edited November -1
    yea I love the hats green and clear leds allow hands free when hunting.. only 16 bucks do you want one /
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice shooting! Those hats are on sale right now at my lolcal Lowes store for 9.99, camo or black. I picked on up in camo.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MrGunz22
    Nice shooting! Those hats are on sale right now at my lolcal Lowes store for 9.99, camo or black. I picked on up in camo.
    wow thats a good price I love em no fumbling for flashlights..
    edited November -1
    I use the green lights that clip to your hat, life time warranty except on the clips. i'm on my 4th one, plastic clips and cold weather dont mix. [xx(]