In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bang & Enos

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
Have a safe trip south guys, and bring home the meat. Oh, have 1 or 2 or however many for me at the Mug.

00deer4.gif

Comments

• Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We will have SOME for ya man. As for the meat well lets hope so. I would say they should be movin pretty good! Have you heard anymore about the accumulation down there?

untitled.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I haven't talked to dad today but as of noon yesterday they had 4 inches and still snowin hard.

00deer4.gif
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well we had some beers for ya but the only meat we came home with was Bang's from shotgun that we picked up from wayne city![V][B)]

untitled.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Well we had some beers for ya but the only meat we came home with was Bang's from shotgun that we picked up from wayne city![V][B)]

untitled.jpg

Sorry to hear about deer, but glad ya had a few. I talked to them at the meat locker the other day and they are way behind on the summer sausage, snack sticks, basically all cooked meat. Probably be after the first of the year before I get my stuff.

stab.jpg
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I at least saw a lot of deer and blew a shot on a monster doe. Saw 20+ Sat. morning, 12-15 sat. evening and 20+ on Sun. morning. of all those only 8 were on our side of the fence 6 never gave me a shot and 2 was a doe and little one. the doe was probably the biggest doe I have ever seen. 10' from my tree I drew she bolted sideways, ran about 40yrds then turned to look and see what was up. Never saw me but decided she was leaving, she trotted off. Oh well I still had a good time in the tree. I did see one big buck chasin a herd of doe. I'm guessin there was one in the group that needed bred still. He chased'em all over til they were out of sight. Yep they are herded up.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.