In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Snowing like a dog here

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
We are getting hit pretty good as I speak. My guy's are out snow plowing now . Hunting shoul be good because it's supposed to be about 38 tomorrow the snow shouls stay soft... hope fully I will be able to get out there been so buzy havent had much time...[:)]

Mathews1.gif

Comments

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Come on Buckey! If my butt will be out there your's had better be![:D] Temps here tonight and tomorrow morning are supposed to be in the low 20's or high teens! I knew you Mathews shooters were "fair weather hunters!" [:D][:D][:D][B)]

That should get the pot to boil a little![:o)][:D][:o)][:D]

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Matthews bows dont work in the cold u should know that slash being a hoyt shooter

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    Matthews bows dont work in the cold u should know that slash being a hoyt shooter

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Hey now[}:)]

stab.jpg
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats because WE KILL THEM when it's warm out[:D]

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Sounds like good hunting weather. A bit colder around here, but I'll be out for a while tomorrow morning.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    THis Mathews shooter was out this weekend when it was 15. So eat me Hoyt boy! [:D][;)]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    12 degrees here wind chill below zero... ten years ago I would have been out there[^] Now it depends on how big the last buck was I saw in that area... Seriously I really cant take the cold like I used too dont know what happend .. OLD AGE SETTING IN[:0]

Two Bulls standing on a ridge over looking a vally of cows. One older bull and a younger Bull. The younger bull says "hey Pop's let's run down there and F##$$ one of those cows"... The older Bull say's "hey son how's about we walk down and F%$@ them all."[;)][:D][:D]

Mathews1.gif